Intro part

Gathered around in the middle of our tree house..... Hold onto each other's hands all of them smiling at me' Gracie.. The little girl, leader of the GALY girls.'

"Shall we begin?" I asked them and all of them held their laughter back. I know..... I sounded more formal for my age... But that is what happens when you live under one roof with my parents. Always holding meeting every now and then. I joined in the laughter then when it all died down... Yola whined.... "Can we start now. We need to watch Frozen again!!" I nodded in agreement. Frozen, me and my girls were inseparable.

"Let's get this over with," I said and the girls nodded too. 

"We have know each other since we were in our nappies. Our mums were friends and we will be friends... not just friends... Best friends for life. We will always have each other's back. We will always be together like bird of a feather..... Stick together like glue...," I said and Avalon rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"We will be 'The GALY girls. 

G for Gracie

A for Avalon

L for Lily

Y for Yola."

They smiled and I did too. I pulled out four golden and gorgeous necklaces from my pocket and my then little BFFs gushed and admired the necklaces. I put them round all of their necks before going on. 

"With this golden necklaces as a sign of our vow. Never take them off... Or I will murder you," I said with a cheeky smile. My friends were, as usual, afraid of this side of me so they nodded their heads without any hesitation. 

"Okay, so in short..... We shall be friends for life and nothing will break us. BFFs for life!" my girls said after me and we did a group hug. After that, our little feet ran to Lily's house for a sleep over and get started on the Frozen movie.

Little did we know that the vow we made would prove more challenging to keep.

Author's note

So, first chapter!! This is in honor of my girls...

Lavy Lavygotskilz

Bestie lizaroletta

Maryanne and me. Hope u love this book.

Vote, comment and share!!