Epilogue 2

Description time!!!!

Gracie Lopez

A tall girl with tanned skin colour. She has beautiful green eyes and straight black and long hair. Loves pizza and makes pizza for the gang every time they meet up. 

Talents: 

Singing, Cooking, Poetry

Character:

Loving, Bossy, The head of the GALY girls, The glue of the gang to stick together and the mommy of the squad.

FAM:

No siblings and no family issues. Just have loving parents 'Mr and Mrs Lopez'

Avalon Davis

A fairly tall girl with beautiful dark skin. I mean......SCREAMS BLACK BEAUTY!!! Sparkling and very rare blue eyes and curly black hair. Slay and sassy queen for ya.

Talents:

Singing, Make-up works, Hair styling, Cloth designer

Characters:

Loving, Sassy, A bit of a slay but it runs in the family, Sleeping beauty, Life of a party.

FAM:

One little sister and as I said the sassy runs in the family. So, second sassy lady in the house.....No actually the third sassy lady cuz her mum is the same sassy.

Loving but overworking parents who are rarely around....' Mr and Mrs Davis'

Lily Robinson

Oh!!!! The little cute baby of the squad. Beautiful brown skin and dark hazel eyes. Short and small too so (Perfect description of Lily as the baby) Wavy and shinny brown hair.

Talents:

Singing, drawing, painting, playing the guitar. Her drawings are perfect and just lovely.

Character:

Loving, Shy, Little quiet, but... is gonna turn into an entire different person with the rest of the girls. Cuz she turns into a rebel more than Avalon. Like literally.

FAM:

One little brother. A bit of a major problem of a toddler of 4 yrs. Her parents are also perfect.....'Mr and Mrs Robinson'

Yola Harris

Another fair lady here. Perfect body shape. (Let's get this straight , it's not that the others don't have perfect bodies too but her's is kinda flawless. You get me?) Anyways, she is medium size height. Perfect brown skin too but with dark blue eyes. Her dark brown hair in a ponytail.

Talents:

Singing, Dancing, Rapping.

Character:

Loving, Loud one, Crazy one, Protective one too but she 100% carefree.

FAM:

Twin brothers who are 22yrs and in college and her knights in shinning armor..... Parents are strict but she ain't changing any time soon. Her parents, 'Mr and Mrs Harris' are still sweethearts so nothing to worry about..... Somewho?

Author's note

I hope we cleared some stuff now. 

Sneak pick: BAND!! jOIN THE DOTS AND YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND.

Anywho, hope u loved this chapter and show love!!

Vote, comment and share!! Love ya'll