chapter2♡︎

nuni dior
me and my besties walked in the house , somebody was yelling
" bitch you stole from me when i took care of you when your husband left when you was 16 weeks pregnant this how you thank me"
so my mom wasn't lying to me , when she said my daddy left me, i thought she was lying cause my dad family said she been keeping me away from me this a lesson learned don't believe everything somebody tell you but me and my mom don't have a great bond
" listen imma get the money i got half of the money already, when just need some more time "
" bitch how much time you need , i gave you almost 9 months , what the fuck you need a year "
" mommy what's going on "
" your dusty broke ass mommy owe me some money "
" you need to watch your mouth when you talking about my mommy "
" ben handle that dumb ass bitch "
" wait stop , let me know what she did one more time please "
" your mommy owe me my money that she stole from me "
" and he been taking care of y'all for years , she choose to steal " this dude said with the big ass ears
" i wasn't talking to you i was talking to him so mind yo business "
" so mom that's where you got all that money from "
" she disrespectful man "
" okay i can pay you for her , how much she owe you "
"50,000,000 , you got that "
" that's a lot of money that she owe you "
" is there something else we can do "
" we can killed her and you "
" anything else but that please "
" we can take these girls , til she get your money together " this dark skin dude said
" yeah , we gonna take your daughters til you get my money together if you take to long imma killed them if you really love them you will get my shit "
" don't we need to go get our clothes "
" right " i definitely agree with my bestie dess
" naw y'all probably try to escape, that will get your mommy killed faster then a heartbeat , plus i can take y'all shopping but ben take them to the car for me and stay out there and watch them make sure they don't run , kd go with him for backup just in case "
" can i give my momma one last kissed before i go please i don't know when imma see her again "
" yeah hurry the fucked up "
" baby imma get you back soon , i already got half of the money "
" okay mom , i love you "
" go to the damn car mane nobody care about that shit , if she loved you she wouldn't never stole from me "

kentrell pov
" and if you think about going to the police your daughter will be dead faster than they can find me "
" can we stop to get something to eat , we just came from school "
" i don't even know y'all "
" so yo basically kidnapped us then you won't feed us , you might as well let us go "
" find where we finna eat "
" can we go to starbucks "
" no , get some real food or don't eat at all "
" okay we gonna get taco bell"
" what's y'all name "
" well my name is ashaia, these are my bestie jordan and dess "
" so y'all ain't siblings "
" no sir "
" not trying be rude , where your other friends go "
" they went to handle some business, what's y'all want frl here "

kentrell pov " and if you think about going to the police your daughter will be dead faster than they can find me "" can we stop to get something to eat , we just came from school "" i don't even know y'all "" so yo basically kidnapped us then you...

" ouuu i want the burrito supreme "
" i want the grande nachos box "
" can i get the grilled stuft burrito "
" what type of drink y'all getting "
"i want a small pepsi "
" give me a blue berry slushy "
" you can give me a spirit "
" starting to changed my mind from kidnapping y'all "
" go , before somebody jumped us and take our food "
" girl you better sit down and be patient "