05

Jimin's P. O. V:

09:50 pm, Seoul General Hospital

"really?? You scared us for god's sake!"

" oh come on Jungkook! Since when did you start knocking so sloppily??? Gosh babe. " Tae spoke up after me.

I shot my head towards him.

" you even memorised each other's knocks?! The heck?? " I half shouted.

" Yah calm down now you both. Why do you guys always need to overreact over everything ??" Jungkook closed the door behind him with a scrunched up face and walked towards Tae.

" Baby~ " Tae made gabby hands towards him and JK sat on his lap hugging him tight.

Ew.. Wack!
Gross Gross Grosss
Cringe Alert!!!

I fake gagged at the sight of them kissing.

Ah! These two freaks only do their PDA in front of me. They aren't comfortable in doing all these in front of others but if I'm there they won't give a literal shit about me.

I legit don't even wanna recall the incidents that occured in front of me or I walked in on them making love.

Ew-
Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross
Wack! Ew!

I fake gagged again cause why not?

"Yah, I'm the one sick here. At least ask me how my health is and how I'm doing and all"

I shrugged at then

And looked away.

No wonder they hate me...

Suddenly from behind someone hugged me tight and from front another one blocking my view from guessing who it was. But I'm the smart one in this friend's group so..

" jungkook I love you more hun but pls come in front and stand also, Tae you can move now "

" awh man! " the couple groaned and came sat down in front of me.

"how you doing mate? " jungkook asked smiling wide at me.

" I'm better I guess. Just the fractured leg and the almost broken head is nailing it -.-
yeah I might have almost lost my life but here I am~" I replied singing out the last part and boom. I got glares from both of them.

" guys chill. I'm alive. Stop glaring at me. "

" Jimin I offered you to stay back that night. You didn't listen to me. "

I shrugged.

" chimmy.... I'm still mad at you. Don't forget that. " Tae said folding his arms over his chest and glaring at me.

there you go. I was again the deer caught in the headlights.

Sigh....

" fine. I'm sorry. Now can you guys pls smile out loud for me? "

I made puppy eyes with an extra effect of cute pout.

Yes! I'm the cutest!

Tae awed and hugged me like I'm his baby while jungkook patted my head
-.-

Sigh.... I'm older than you guys ffs...
Nvm...

Tae let go of me and got into Jungkook's arms.

Typical couple.

What? Pfft. I hate lovey dovey things.

" can you guys do me a favour and get me a drink ? I'm really craving choco krushers WITHOUT ice. " I told them with eyes closed and imagining the delicious drink in my hands. Yum ~