Interested

Your POV*

I wake up to the moaning of a alarm in my ear, I turn it off and hop in a simple shirt and skirt. *lol that rhymed*

"Shit it's nearly 8:00" I don't want to be late bc i had miss Morris for first period who is a asswhole when ur late.

I brush my teeth and throw a sandwich in my backpack, it's 7:52 and I'm rushing to the school gates.

I finally get to school and luckily I have my first class with George and clay who are my best friends

I walk into class before it starts and sit in front of George who waves at me and smiles, miss Morris announces a new student will be joining us what is never good but this time a brunette boy walks into class with a purple hoodie on.

"Hel- hello I'm ka- kar- Karl" everyone else laughs at his stuttering but I sit there and admire him, he has dark brown eyes and looks pretty,while I zone out i hear miss Morris call my name

"Y/N HELLO!" I frown and speak "I'm sorry miss what did you say?" "PUT YOUR HAND UP SO KARL KNOWS WHERE U ARE!"
My head is all of a sudden rushing with thoughts but I quickly put my hand up and watch the brunette boy sit next to me .

He smiles at me and I blush, I stare at him for a while until miss Morris hands out the work sheets.

"Fuck I wasn't listening" I whisper, nobody was supposed to here it but Karl looks at me and asks if I need help I should be asking if he needs help...
"Uhm no it's okay but ty" "what's your name?" Shit he's asking for my name
"My names y/n" "pretty, I like it!" I smile and look away back to my sheet.

Class ends and I barely got anything done on my work sheet and I'm still looking at Karl when I leave the class wow he's so Elgant and those eyes are just so beautiful..

"You alright y/n" clay taps me on the shoulder and smiles at me "oh yea sorry just zoned out a lil :).." "you were looking at that new boy the entire time" George giggles "it's not like that I just find him pretty handso- I mean pretty cool yeah pretty cool" "if you like him y/n you should tell him and you might just end up like me and George" clay kisses George on the cheek and George laughs.

Clay and George were a cute couple and they were really close but all I was thinking about was Karl..

The school day passes and finally it's home time! I grab my books and search up Karl on Instagram, I see a lot of accounts but then I see "karl jacobs" his middle name is jacobs? Cute cute..
I follow the account and as soon as I look up

BASH!

I look up and see half the kids staring down at me, I attempt to get up but can't my leg is aching with pain
I hear a familiar voice "move out the way!" I see George right above me "are you okay y/n?"
"yeah it's not like I just broke my leg George" I say sarcastically "I'm so sorry y/n!" And there he is... "HEY NEW KID DID YOU PUSH Y/N OVER HUH?" "George it's okay!" "I'm rea- really sorry it wa- was a accident..." Karl stutters

*clay pov*
I walk out the bathroom and see most of the students surrounding something...
I was gone for 2 minutes wth is happening..
I push through the crowd and see y/n on the floor, the new kid covering his eyes and George glaring at the new kid. Oh this can't be
good...

668 words! First chapter fin next chapter coming tomorrow!!
really that proud of it but ty for reading The first chapter </3