~A Rainy Day~Chapter One~

~A rainy day~Chapter one~

Outside rain torrential, Kaien Cross takes umbrella and leaves the house, goes to Yuki and Zero-Come get in the house? Zero looked at Yuki, the girl goes after Kaien Cross. Zero turns his gaze and makes a sign to come, it goes slowly behind the two watching to the sky. Lately there was a pretty nasty weather, rain, lightning, and all or changed.

Kaien Cross opens the door and let Yuki to come first looked smiling at Zero, Zero enters and close the door behind him. Yuki goes into the living room, sits on the couch next to Rima and Shiki. Kaien Cross comes with a tray, put the glasses on the table and returned to the kitchen, Zero enters the room thoughtfully. Rima looked at him and approaching increasingly more Shiki.

Yuki gives Shiki and Rima him a cup of tea, oblivious to the window sits Zero, Yuki jumps in front of him smiling, he reaches out to tea, Zero looked at her and take the cup.

Yuki smile"Still want something?"

"No .. thanks .".

Yuki returns to Shiki and Rima "Anything else?"

"Not "both respond the same time.

Yuki returns and goes into the kitchen, looked at Kaien Cross, helping to put mass"Yuki  please call everyone at the table, because the soup is hot?., I go now? Yuki leaves the kitchen, goes dining room, eat "Come on the soup is ready." Our way * Rima and Shiki *?

-Zero, yoou do not come?

-Yes, I'll be there...

Yuki goes up  entering Aido's  room, but he was not alone was with Takuma,, "Hey, let's eat, soup is hot .."Yuki said. "Yay! Soup" * Aido jumps up and starts down *,-right * Takuma smiles come from Yuki.

This leaves the room two, when closing the door hits someone, their eyes slowly and looked back. "Kaien, Ruka, sorry but I'm glad that i  found you, the soup is ready, come down."They say nothing and go down, Yuki have to find it anymore on Kaname. He goes to his room, opened the door and he put his head slightly to see if anyone?

"Kaname?"

"Enter Yuki"

It enters slowly, Kaname sees next to the window with a book in hand, the light was extinguished.

"Kaname come down, dinner is ready."

"You eat?"Kaname ask.

"Sure" She said.

"Then I come". It comes in a few minutes near Yuki, he reached slowly and open the front door, looked in her eyes, grabs both hands and leave. Yuki begins to shame her cheeks become red.