e l e v e n

"Rosie's not my name" she furrows her eyebrows in confusion "what do you mean" she says and I feel really bad I have to tell her now "what I'm about to say you can't tell anyone okay" I says and she nods "my name's rosé" I say and she stares at me blankly "okay so" she says "I'm the rosé" I say and she's still confused.

"The rosé from the girl group Stephanie's child" I say and she turns white as a sheet "wait wait oh my rosé" she says sounding socked and scared "oh my god this could change my life" she says panicking.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" I say grabbing her hands. "Rosé what am I gonna do" she says panicking "I can't believe you didn't tell me" she says disappointed and sad and angry running away.

"Wait Denali" I say but it's to late she's already gone. I sit in the bench and cry. Weldone rosé she's not gonna want to date you anymore you've just fucked it all up.

I wish I could just be normal.

Denalis pov:

I'm lost for words and shocked I trusted her and now she's this stuck up pop star. She's probably just using me anyways. I mean she has everything anyone could ever want.

No wonder she's so rich oh my god it's all been a lie I'm so annoyed. I walk all the way home which to be honest is only about a ten minute walk but still.

I can't believe she lied to me I'm so just ugh I'm speechless. I walk in the front door and before my mum can even say anything I walk upstairs and slam my door.

I fall on my bed and cry into my pillow. I cry and cry until I eventually fall asleep.

Rosé pov:

I get back to the hotel and burst into our shared living room area and fall down on the couch crying "omg rosé what's wrong" said Jan as both her and lagoona came rushing to my side to check on me.

"I fucked everything up" I scream angrily into a pillow "what do you mean" said lagoona confused. I turn around so I'm sitting up and sniffle. "Well you know the girl at the concert" I said and hey both nodded "yeah the one that fell asleep" said lagoona.

"yeah her anyways I met her at a coffee shop before the concert when I didn't have my wig on and I was in discuse and we talked for ages and I felt a real connection and we exchanged phone numbers. then I had the concert and I saw her again and then I text her and we spent the past few days together at the beach we went shopping watched a movie and we kissed and then I told her that it was me" I say sobbing.

"And I fucked it up and she is now upset with me that I didn't tell her" I say crying into Jan's shoulder "okay so let me get this straight" said lagoona "she thought you were a normal person and you got really close kissed and everything and then she finds out you were lying and your a famous singer" she says and I nod.

"To be honest I would be shocked to" says lagoona and that makes me cry even harder into Jan's shoulder "I know I'm such a horrible person" I sob.

Jan rubs my back and says "your not horrible she will come around" "yeah it was probably just sick" says lagoona hugging me from the other side.

"No but she won't have time because we're leaving tomorrow" I cry. "Oh rosé" says Jan rubbing my back.

I went to bed that night feeling absolutely shit I messed it all up the only thing I care about i fucked it up. The best realtionship I've had in my life. We even kissed for fuck sake.

And now I fucked it up. Its ruined and it's all my fault. I cling into my pillow as I let out heavy sobs. What's the point what is the fucking point why do I fuck everything up.

I fall asleep felling awful that I lied to her and silently crying.

An/ I'm so sorry this is so short also besite this si super sad let me know what you think will happen next x