something Wicca this way comes

[Scene: Halliwell manor. Piper walks through the front door.]

Piper: Prue? Pandora?

Prue: In here, working on the chandelier.

Piper: wheres pandora

Prue: still at work she has a meeting tomorrow with the directors about a dig coming up so she's preparing

Piper: Sorry I'm late.

Prue: What else is new? Piper, I would have been here to meet the electrician myself but you know I can't leave the museum until six. I didn't even have time to change.

Piper: I just didn't realise how long I was in Chinatown. Did Jeremy call?

Prue: No, but he had some roses and a package delivered. What were you doing in Chinatown? I thought that you had an interview in North Beach.

Piper: I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow.

Prue: So, that wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you then?

Piper: No, but this just may get me the job.

Prue: Jeremy sent you port?

Piper: The ultimate ingredient for my recipe.

Pandora walks into the house

Pandora: hey i'm home

prue/piper: hey

Pandora: Oh my God,Tell me that's not our old spirit board?

Prue: Yeah, I found it in the basement when I was looking for the circuit tester.

Pandora: (Reading the inscription on the back) "To my four beautiful girls. May this give you the light to find the shadows. The power of four will set you free. Love, Mom." We never did figure out what this inscription meant.

Prue: Well, maybe we should send it to Phoebe. That girl is so in the dark, maybe a little light will help.

Piper: You're always so hard on her.

Prue: Piper, the girl has no vision, no sense of the future.

Piper: I really think Phoebe's coming around.

Prue: Well, as long as she doesn't come around here I guess that's good news.

[Scene: Halliwell manor. Prue is fiddling with the circuit tester.]

Prue: I don't get it. I have checked everything, there's no reason why the chandelier should not be working.

Piper: You know how we've been talking about what to do with the spare room? I think you're right, we do need a roommate.

Pandora: We can rent the room at a reduced rate in exchange for some help around the house.

Piper: Phoebe's good with a wrench.

Prue: Phoebe lives in New York.

Piper: Not anymore.

Prue/pandora: What?

Piper: She left New York. She's moving back in with us.

Prue: You have got to be kidding.

Piper: Well, I could hardly say no. It's her house too. Grams left it to all four of us.

Prue: Yeah, months ago and we haven't seen or spoken to her since.

Piper: Well, you haven't spoken to her.

Prue: No, I haven't. Look, maybe you've forgotten why I'm still mad at her.

Piper: No, of course not but she had nowhere else to go. She lost her job, she's in debt.