𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Ding. Kenmas phone went off for the 20th time this morning, it was only Kuroo though so it wasn't that important. 

He was in the kitchen sitting on the counter eating a bowl of cereal. ding. There it is again, "Damn I can never catch a break can I?" he spoke out loud. He sat his bowl down and jumped off the counter lading on his feet. 

He walked over to where his phone was and checked to see why his phone was blowing up like crazy. Turns out it was Kuroo and Hinata texting him, if shoyo is texting then it must be important right? 

He walked back over to the counter and pulled himself on top of it. Unlocking his phone, he opened the group chat that was made a few minutes ago called "Gaslight". 

Kenma is now online 

Gaslight

Rooster: KENMA KENMA DID YOU SEE IT?? 

                                                                                                                                                   Puddinghead: See what?

Loserkidwithorangehair: THE TIKTOK WITH THE GIRL

Rooster: YEAH SHE WAS SAYING STUFF ABOUT YOU 

Puddinghead: Can one of you send it here in the gc?

Loserkidwithorangehair: I GOT YOU 🧍🏻

*Loserkidwithoragnehair sent 1 attachment*

Kenma is now offline

To say he was mad was an understatement, he wasn't mad he was pissed. The audacity this girl has, she posted a video about him saying that he was cringy and weird. Saying that he was kinda ugly and didn't understand why girls would simp for him. 

He quickly jumped off the counter and made his way upstairs to his computer, he told himself he wasn't gonna dox anyone anymore but this, this was fucking crazy. 

For the next 30 minutes, the only thing that could be heard was aggressive clicking and tapping from kenmas room. He was so angry he could barely see what he was doing, he stopped what he was doing and sat back in his chair taking a deep breath. 

"The fuck is wrong with people," he whispered to himself. He decided he wasn't gonna dox her and thought about it for a while. 

Then an idea popped up in his head. He smirked to himself, "Yeah that's a good one" he spoke. His smirk turning into a grin. 

He was gonna get her back, and he was gonna make her life a living fucking hell.