Prologue

Prologue

You wrap your hands and hang a punching bag. You start taking out all your anger on it.

Punch

'Can p-please pass tee... wait n-no the uh um'

Punch

'(GET UNDER SOMETHING ANYTHING!)'

Punch

'I promise you'll be somewhere better. With it without me'

Punch

'Are you happy mama? I remembered how to say the words. I speak English like you were teaching me.'

Punch

'Come on darling, you can figure it out.'

Punch

'You're Snowflake and I'm speedy but we can't call each other that in front of the bad men.'

Punch

'Сломанный.'

Punch

'You know you want this.'

Punch

'PIETRO! WANDA!'

Punch

'That's right that's what you are trying to say darling!'

Punch

'Please don't.'

Punch

'(Okay I will)!'

Punch

'WINTER!!!'

The bag breaks and goes flying into the wall.

You take a few breaths before hooking up another bag and starting all over again.

Twenty bags later

'Great, just great, I'm all out of punching bags' you think. You use your powers to clean up the sand that has gotten everywhere. While you are in the middle of cleaning Steve comes in. "Hey kid." You give him a small wave. "So how many bags had to suffer your wrath this time. Looks to be about ten."

'Twenty actually. I already cleaned up half of them.'

"Memories?" You nod. "Well I was coming to get you to say that we are going on a mission in about five hours. Do you think you'll be okay with it?"

'What's the mission?'

"We got word on a location Rumlow may be."

'Sounds like the best lead we've had in months.'

"It is."

'Where is it?'

"Lagos."

'What the hell.' Surely nothing bad could come from this.

A/N Welcome back lovely readers, yes I'm not dead. That was the prologue. Yes I know, and did say, that it is a part of the epilogue of the previous chapter but it felt like the best place to pick up.