1

Deku was walking to Bakugos dorm with flowers and teddy bears "Hey Doll open the door" he knocked but no one answered he was about to walk away untill he heard a moan 'What the hell' he kicked the door opened 1 percent one for all.He saw something he didn't expect he droped the teddy bear and Roses.

And grabbed kirismina punching him kirismina tried fitghing back but failed Bakugou covered himself yell for deku to stop, Bakugou stood off the bed and pulled deku off kirismina by this time kiri was knocked out cold "WHAT THE HELL DEKU" Bakugou had tears running over to kirismina.

   "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" He started Punching deku's chest "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME" Deku pushed him off "I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU I WAS THERE FOR YOU NOT HIM" deku yelled at Bakugou he was now in tears "IM SORRY OK IT JUST HAPPENED" bakugou yelled back they started to fitgh.

"We heard yelling is everyone ok-" mr.aizazwa walked in with Allmitgh they were shocked "Why is kirismina knocked out young midoriya?" Allmitgh question as the sleepy teacher carried him out the room. "I don't know ask the  cheating Slut"  bakugou looked down crying and deku walked out "He.... knocked him out" Bakugou looked at Allmitgh.

{Deku pov}
After what happened i stormed out pissed i walked to my dorm locking the door Sitting on my bed listening to music i heard a knock "Who is it" i opened the door to see Bakugou "Leave me be" i tried to shut the door "Plez let me in" he had tears in his eyes "....Come in..." He walked in "I'm so sorry.." he broke down crying, i hugged him he looked into my eyes and kissed me i grabbed his waist 'Im going to regret this' i layed him on my bed.and we started to make out "Ñng~" his moans doesn't  even please me anymore.

           *AFTER THAT*

I went sat on the end of the bed turning around looking at him sleeping peacefully instead of me being happy i felt empty 'Damnit!' i hated every second of it i went into the bathroom undressing getting in the tub. I punch the wall angerly i felt hands in my back i turn to see Bakugou "Are you ok" i Look at him "This was a mistake" his eyes got watery "W-what are you saying?" I look grabbed his chin "Were over" he looked away "I understand" he got out the shower getting dressed leaving my dorm.

I get a call
"Hello?"

"Hey izuku i got news!"

"What is it?"

"Me and your step-dad is getting married and we're moving to America!"

"That's..Good I'll pack"

"See you izuku"

"Bye"
•••••
*
*
*
I will post tomorrow it's 11:00🥲