Part 51

Whenever one round would complete they will start their hunger to fulfill again and by they and 4 rounds after khushi was exhausted and she slept hugging him tight. Arnav too was exhausted he placed the kiss on forehead ad then he moved down towards her stomach and kissed their child with moist eyes. And after taking her in his protective arms he also slept. Their talking can wait for a day. Right now they needed each other.

********************************

It was late night when Arnav felt khushi's trembling figure which was attached to his body like a second skin. He was confused. He raised on his elbow amd saw her. He checked her temperature if she is shivering because of fever but no, her all the body is wet because of sweat. Then he saw her murmuring something. Is she having nightmare. He frowned and then bend towards her lips to hear her murmuring. And his eyes widen with shock after hearing it.

"Don't... don't leave me Arnie... I..will not be able to survive... I..I am sorry..sorry for troubling you.. Please.. please.. comeback... I..am.. I am scared of..of being alone...I am..sacred of this darkness... Arnieeee come back... come back"

And she started to go hysterical in sleep, she started to throw her hands and legs in air as if trying to hold upon something. Arnav was shocked all the way he came into land when one slap falls on his. When khushi was throwing her hands her one of the hand falls on his cheek. Arnav to control her first hold her hand tightly above her head and to stop her legs his put his legs on her and in between telling her to calm down. But khushi was going hysterical by each passing seconds.

"Soniye...calm down I am here... Heyy..baby calm down.. I am no where gone... Shhh..sh.. baby" and then he hugged her tightly when he wasn't able to control her may be this will give her peace, may be this will assure her that he is here with her not leaving her alone in this dark... And when khushi found his odour she started to get relaxed in his arms. She held him tightly by his back as if her life is dependent on him. Arnav started to caress her hair and kissing her head. His own eyes moist of seeing the torture she went through. He never knew this one incident will break her to this limit. The once bubbly girl is now nothing jovial. She is scared, she is terrified without any fault. After sometime khushi's tears were subside. She was taking hiccups and because of that she opened her eyes. And saw him upon her. Caressing her. Her eyes got teary again. She palm his cheeks and saw him as if still if she closed eyes then he will vanished arnav saw her dilema and placed his lips to give a smooch amd then saw her again

"Never do this to me again.." she wishper

Kissing her hand which was on his cheek he replied

"Never ever"... Then he saw her trying to sit up and he helped her in doing so

"Do you need anything" he asked

"Water" she said

He nodded his head and from side table he pour water in balls from jug and then made her drink water. He then wearing his track pants went towards closet and bring out a comfy night dress for her it was a cotton frock till her knees and made her to wear that. And all the when she was wearing it he was looking at her with smile. She looks cute baby. Already her face is like a baby not only face but her body too which is so sensitive. He can see it's still red due to his love making. She didn't gain weight at all. Normally women should gain weight while carrying child may be their seperation did this too her. Then his eyes travel to her baby bump. Which gave him full blown smile. He thought one baby carrying another and this thoughts made him chuckle which was heard by her. She saw towards him why he is laughing. She saw his eyes which was on her baby bump and then saw him who by now saw her eyes and showed him eyes for laughing at that.