˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14: should I for give you?

*****

The next day, y/n woke up and did her daily routine. She dressed up professionally, tied her hair up. She stared herself in the mirror. Jungkook's apology played in her mind over and over.

She dreamed of him saying those words to her. She wished that he would call her baby one more time. She wanted be in his warm embrace, his sweet words about her, his love for her...but, when he did all those yesterday, she couldn't feel anything. For a moment she thought if she could ever love Jungkook back again?

She closed her eyes and recollected about her love life. She then remembered how he protected her in the club when no else could save her from the traumas she experienced. She is an open book for Jungkook, he could literally say what is going on her mind. She remembered about the past memories of her with Jungkook, how he was with her all the time, how his presence gave her all the strength to tolerate the abuse she received.

Tears discharged down her face but she smiled. She smiled because she felt it, she felt her heart growing once again. The heart she had closed once with ice started to melt.

With all these thoughts she descended downstairs, as she reached downstairs, she stopped dead on tracks. Jungkook's guards were dragging Tzuyu out of the house. She was begging him to listen to her.

"tell me the fucking truth, then!" he yelled making both of them flinch. The guards halted as his deep voice reverberated throughout the room. Tzuyu sniffed. "it was Lisa" she said crying. "it was her fault. She told me to do it even if I didn't want to" she sobbed.

Jungkook didn't show any sort of emotion. His cold demeanour sent shivers down her spine. y/n hated it; this is not her Jungkook. She hated it when she couldn't recognise him.

He took predating steps towards Tzuyu "why did you lie about your pregnancy? Why did you drug me? Not once but twice? And that to you made me hurt her? Why did you make me believe that we had sex?" he confronted her with questions that tortured him for days.

He felt guilty when he woke up that morning. The thought that he slept with another woman while he has married to another woman made him to loathe himself. How can he punish someone for cheating when he himself is doing the same thing?

Listening to his words y/n was taken aback. Her mind was still getting over the trauma she received last few weeks. All this so confusing and torturing for her. Tzuyu wiped her tears " Lisa had called me and told me about your wedding, I was heartbroken. I loved you" she sobbed and pulled her arms out of the guards grip" when I came here and the way you let me her, I thought I still had a chance with you but then I slowly noticed the way you looked at her and that was when I realized that, you never looked at me that way" more tells poured down her face.

"there was love, adoration, and respect in your eyes for her and only her" she wiped her eyes, but tears flowed more." I got jealous and told Lisa about it. She gave me drug and told me to have sex with you " but chuckled sadly." But even then, you didn't have sex with me. You weren't in your senses but still you showed me your wedding ring indicating that you are married. Even the other day when you hurted her badly I saw the pain in your eyes for her. That was when I lost it. I couldn't make you love me even when you are unconscious. So , I lied and I made you think I was pregnant so that you could stay with me. I love you so much. IS THAT A CRIME?" she yelled the last part weeping hysterically.

y/n felt bad for Tzuyu. She knew what Tzuyu was felling, she was familiar with that feeling. The feeling when you love someone and the person doesn't love you back, you tend to do anything for their love. The things we do for our love.

Jungkook exhaled sharply giving an impression that he doesn't care" you hurt someone that belongs to me. Do you what happens what happens to the people who mess with me?" he asked, her crying and pleading didn't matter to him. He was ruthless man and only cared for a few people in this world.