Ghum hai kiskiey pyar me plot

So here is the plot of our show and my story too so read this plot if you want😉😎😊

Sai Joshi, who aspires to be a doctor, lives with her father Police Inspector Kamal Joshi in Gadchiroli. On the other hand, Virat Chavan, a Nagpur-based aspiring IPS Officer receives his first posting in Gadchiroli.

On a trip to Nashik, Virat meets Patralekha aka Pakhi. They develop romantic feelings but are unable to express them. Virat promises to call her. At Gadchiroli, Virat meets his trainer, Kamal Joshi, and his daughter Sai. Virat misplaces Patralekha's phone number. Patralekha who, feeling cheated, decided to move on and incidentally becomes engaged to Virat's cousin, Samrat. Patralekha meets Virat during her wedding ceremony and begs him to marry her but he refuses to break his cousin's marriage. Later during Samrat and Patralekha's wedding ceremony, Patralekha enters Virat's room and refuses to leave. Virat asks her to leave and fears that someone might see her there and think wrong. When she refuses to listen to him, Virat as a last resort to make her leave the room and go to her wedding ceremony promises that he would never let another woman into his heart. Patralekha decides to marry Samrat to stay close to Virat as the cousins live in the same house. After the marriage, Samrat learns of their story and leaves the house.

Kamal is shot by Jagtap Mane, who is obsessed with Sai. Jagtap is the son of Vitthal Mane, a local politician. Kamal Joshi dies by taking the bullet which was aimed at Virat hence saving Virat’s life. Kamal, on his deathbed, asks Virat to take care of Sai. Sai tries to kill herself but is saved by Virat. Villagers request Virat to marry Sai. Sai rejects the proposal but Virat decides to marry Sai to take care of her. He tells Sai of his commitment to Patralekha and Sai agrees that she will not expect anything from him as a husband and tells him she can never be his wife and will leave him after she becomes a doctor.

Various other incidents endear Sai to Virat. Virat becomes emotionally attached to Sai after seeing beauty, goodness, efforts to help his family members along with her studies and unknowingly starts to develop feelings for her. Patralekha feels insecure because of Virat and Sai's growing closeness and inflicts her frustrations on Sai and tries to separate the couple. Virat has developed feelings for Sai but has difficulty to express them before her due to the strange circumstances of their pre-marriage deal. Sai on the other hand just respects Virat but has a soft corner for him of which she herself is unaware, and still considers this marriage a deal which hurts Virat's sentiments.

On the day of holi Virat again tries to confess his love for Sai but finds himself in an awkward situation while trying to become intimate with her due to his intoxicated state.

Later, Sai secretly has Devyani and Pulkit remarry against the family's wish. When Virat learns of this, he tried to stop the marriage and arrest him but due to lack of evidence he was unable to do so and expelled Sai from Chavan Nivas at midnight. Later, he found that Pulkit is innocent and felt guilty for his deeds. He sets off to Gadchiroli where he seeks forgiveness from Sai and requests her to return to his life but Sai refuses to return with him for his inhumane behaviour earlier. He returns home dejected and accuses the family of trying to separate Sai from him and vows to never forgive himself and the family for ousting Sai from his life. At night Pakhi visits Virat's room and he asks her to leave. She refuses to leave and violates his consent. She mentions their past. Virat says they never had any relationship as nothing ever started between them and he cannot carry burden of the past forever. Virat confesses that he has fallen in love with his wife, Sai. Patralekha compares herself to Sai. This angers Virat and he tells her that no woman should have the audacity to compare herself to his wife.

While on a mission, Virat is shot. He has flashbacks of the moments he and Sai shared while being taken to hospital. He is taken to hospital where Pakhi doesn’t let Sai meet him while he's unconscious. Pakhi stays in the room alone with Virat at night and in the morning, an angry Virat asks Pakhi to leave. Pakhi tries to touch Virat without his consent and this infuriates Virat. Virat tells her he wants Sai and to stop trying to compare herself to Sai because Sai is his wife and will always mean the most to him. Sai comes next morning and Pakhi tries to stop her from meeting Virat. Virat screams calling out Sai’s name in excitement and pain. When he hears her voice from outside and he falls out of the bed. Sai takes care of him. Sai says she will leave after he recovers.

Meanwhile Virat seeks ways to make Sai stay and to demonstrate his love for her. Virat fears that Sai will reject him so he is unable to confess to her that he loves her.