Justin Bieber imagine story <3

you've been waiting for this day for about 5 months. you are finally going to meet your idol Justin. you can't help but cry a little on the car ride there. once you get there and you see him you break down , but you don't want him to see you like this so you quickly fix up & before you know it , you're next. you step closer to him slowly, you're sooo scared. you try to act normal. You smile to him and say hi, you take the picture but he asks for another one taken with his phone. You don't deny it. He hands his phone the the photographer and they take about 3 pictures. he's hugging you so tight. He's so warm. You want to cry but you don't. he tells you thank you in a really low sexy voice. while you're leaving he looks at you , winks then bites him lip, you smile back . As soon as you turn away you start bursting out in tears. You can't believe what just happened. Justin Bieber winked at you... He winked.. At you its now Time for the concert that you've been soo exited for. before you enter the arena you're mom says this...

"Sweetie, I have a surprise."

You- "what!!!"

mom-"....:-) I got you front row seats!! The first row"

you- you're in shock. You can't speak. You Hugh her and cry."thank you so much"

You walk to the first row right next to the stage. you can touch the stage from where you are. you are wearing a really nice fancy purple shirt with white denim shorts, black supras and your hair is straightened. your so nervous and the crowd starts to build around you. The concert starts in 10 minutes!!!!

everyone starts screaming , even you when Justin comes out. he's performing beauty and a beat♥ he sees you with a glance and starts to smile while he's singing. You feel like your going to pass out. he runs over and touches your hand along with everyone one else but he comes back to you and touches your hand once more. "Can this be happening" you thought * I seemed like Justin was flirting with you.. "Noooo" you thought. "Not me,ha" he finished the song and the next song is one less lonely girl.. everyone is going insane. Justin walks around the stage looking at all the girls .. His eyes lock on to yours.."noooo way" you thought."oh my god" he comes over to you, grabs your hand and pulls you up on stage. he hugs you so tight. Damn he looks so hot right now.. he starts to sing to you, looking straight into your eyes. This is a dream come true. he touches your faces and wipes off a few tears. and stands up and starts to sing to the crowed. You just sit there amazed. He turned around and looks at you, you smile . He comes over and puts out his hand. You take his and your now holding each others hand as he's singing. You're waving your arms side to side as the crowed does the same. the song stops and he gives a big hug. he runs off stage with you. you can't speak. Your choking up. he hugs you for a while and whispers in your ear "you're a beautiful girl,you know.." you smile at him and say thank you. he gives you a kiss on the cheek.. It was so close to your lips. he gives you his number and says please don't give this to anyone.. you swear you won't.

Justin- "please call me tonight okay?"

you- "I promise"

He gives you one last hug and a kiss on the cheek and you run back to your seat. your crying so much you feel like you're dreaming .Imagine -

You get home after the amazing concert. You're night is made. you go on twitter and right "most amazing night I've had"tagged with a picture of you as the one less lonely girl that your mom took.

He retweets you with in seconds & follows you. you're crying so much can't see the screen on you're phone. .. And then you remember ... HIS NUMBER. it's in you're back pocket. You quickly get it . you start to dial his number but you're so scared. you dial it and you're waiting patiently .. He picks up.

Justin- "yooo"

You- hey it's (your name) . I was the one less lonely girl at the concert.

Justin- oh hey! you're so beautiful , I just need to see you again.