needy (karlnap smut)

Karlnap to start off :)
(Smut shot)

Words: 3860

It had been a couple days since Sapnap and Karl had seen each other. They both had been very busy with school, work, and other things so they didn't get to spend much time together. They both had been missing each other a lot even though it had only been a few days.

Karl was just in his room finishing some work when he heard his phone go off. He looked over at his phone and saw Sapnaps name with a heart next to it. He immediately smiled and picked up the phone sliding the answer call button.

"SAPNAP!" Karl screamed into the phone.

"KARL!" Sapnap screamed back giving the same energy. Karl giggled a little hearing Sapnaps voice crack slightly when he screamed his name.

"Hey shut up."

"Sorry it's funny. How does your voice still crack? It's like you go through puberty again every time you speak, aren't you like 20?" Karl said as he once again laughed at his own joke. Sapnap laughed slightly and Karl could hear his smirk through his laugh.

"Anyways can you hang out tomorrow I miss you so much Karl." Sapnap said in a slightly whiny voice.

"I'm not sure Sapnap you know I have a lot going on tomorrow." Karl said trying to not let him down that bad.

"What about tonight?" Sapnap said half joking half not.

"Sapnap it's nine at night I have to sleep soon and I still have work to do i'm sorry but we can see each other soon."

Karl really did miss Sapnap. He missed his hands on his body and the way they moved up and down his body so perfectly. Knowing exactly where he needed them to be. He would give anything for Sapnap just to touch him again but he couldn't not just now he needed to focus on school. But it was so hard to focus on work right now hearing Sapnaps voice.

"Please Karl I need to see you." Sapnap said in a whiny voice trying to convince Karl to see him.

"Sapnap I wanna see you too but I can't right now. We can talk later okay?" Karl said trying to end the conversation so it doesn't go any further. If he had asked anymore he was sure to give in. His whines begging to see him just made him want to just say fuck school even more than ever before but he couldn't.

"Okay I love you Karl." Sapnap said as you could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Love you too Sapnap talk to you soon." Karl said as he took the phone off his ear and ended the call. He set his phone down and leaned back in his bed taking in a deep breath. He went back to his math work trying to work out the problems but he couldn't focus on the work. All he could think about was Sapnaps whines and begs to see him.

"Fuck Sapnap what are you doing to me." Karl said to himself as he set down his pencil. He took his hands running them through his hair and down his face trying desperately to try and not think about Sapnap right now. He couldn't, he needed to get his work done. Soon enough he was able to focus enough to get some more of his work done before he looked at the time.

"Oh shoot it's late." He said to himself as he put his books away in his bags and got ready to go to bed. He changed into comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After he was all done getting ready he turned his lights off and got into bed. He laid on his back staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep. He kept tossing and turning trying to find a position to fall asleep in but he just couldn't. He sat up himself up with his hands behind him annoyed that he couldn't seem to fall asleep. One thing was on his mind. Sapnap.

Sapnaps pov:

I laid on my bed not being able to sleep. I have been trying for a while but I just can't seem to sleep. I can't stop thinking about him. Fuck. He's all I can think about. I need to see him so bad right now. I just need him. His lips against mine as I feel up and down his beautiful body. Fuck. I just need him. I sat up putting my hands over my face trying to shake the feeling. But I don't know if I can shake this feeling this time.