Chapter 17

A/n: this is a more funny and interactive chapter.

Y/n pov

Its been 1 year without Jennie. Without her warmth, cuteness, care and love. Everyone says that i changed, i am not the y/n they knew last time.

" oppa, you should eat something." lisa opened the door. I shook my head and lie back down on the bed. Actually, i am slowly improving. I started to talk abit more over the few months.

Right now, jimin, the girls and i stay together. We all wanted to investigate where jennie is at. Jisoo and lisa wanted to help me find a new girlfriend. But a broken heart can't be fixed.

Jennie, i hate you and i hate the fact that i still love you.

Jin pov

After introducing myself to the girls, i started to know them more. To be honest, the girl named jisoo is kinda cute. I wonder if she is taken.

( she is taken by chicken so step back)

Oh man, thats sad. No matter wat, i will still try to steal her heart.

( wait...i thought you like jennie)

oh, i heard that y/n still love jennie so i planned to let him take her. I want him to be happy😁.

(phew... I thought you became a play boy.)

Hey, i am not! I am a world-wide handsome. Right guys?

(mhm, i agree)

So back to the story, i asked my team to track down jennie and yoongi location. But its been a year and we have no clue where they were at.

Jisoo pov

The girls and i are worried about jennie. We always knew that the yoongi guy was dangerous. Now that we lost her contact, we can't even call her.

Y/n mentioned that yoongi brainwashed her. Which is kinda suspicious. Hmmm....let me think. Arhhhh, i need chicken and jin to help me think. Wait, i mean CHICKEN, nothing else.

( hmmm...you are suspicious.)

urm...no. Hey continue the story. Stop jerking around.

( if you can give me something, i will continue.)

I will give you chicken🐓 .

( no, i want jin)

fuck off, he mine. Shit-why did i blushed. Hey stop smirking! I am warning you. Heyyyy stop! You readers are so bad.

Rosie pov

Firstly, you fucking spelled my name wrongly. Secondly, i missed jennie unnie alot. When is she gonna return? I need your hug, unnie! Tears started to built uo in my eyes. Thirdly, stop disturbing me and jimin oppa.

( urm...can you elaborate more)

Oh, me and jimin oppa has been dating for 1 year and 4 months. We really wants to have a child but yg don't allow me to have sex. Soooo we have it every-

( STOP. I mean elaborate on jennie's  situation.)

Well, without unnie, lisa started to hug and kiss jisoo unnie and i more. And it became a living hell. So jennie unnie please come back soon!

( okay thats enough bye, rosie)

I am Rosé, the one that sang on the ground and gone. Now fuck off!

Jimin pov

Hi author! so actually, we were all really worried about jennie but we have no clue on where to find her. We have been trying to track her down since its most likely for her and yoongi to go overseas.

Now, y/n have been suffering some depression. But he is improving like when we talk to him, he would respond. However, only CLOSE ONES.

( hey i am offended. I made him alive.)

He is angry at you. You made yoongi take jennie away.

( listen here kiddo. This is not a prince and princess and a happy life ever after story. Not in my story, kid!)

Now i am annoyed. Get out of my room, will you?

( readers need more information.)

"My boyfriend wants you to get out so you better listen to him!" Yay, my chipmunk is here to help! She pulled authors ear and kicked him of my room.

" thanks baby"

she smiled, " do i get a reward."

i smirked.

" tonight, babe"

Lisa pov

I need jennie unnie. Boohoohoo. I need someone to kiss!!!

( find yourself a boyfriend, monobal)

I don't need to, excuse me! A line of boys are waiting for me. And i don't need a boy, i need a man!

( so...about jennie.)

yes, we totally missed her, especially y/n. We just hope she is safe now and YOU.

( What?)

Don't let her die or something. Please let her be back safe. You can take my life instead of her. So please...

( lisa ah...)

Y/n pov

I don't want to talk to you stupid idiot.

( i know what you are thinking, y/n)

Aish...i don't care about someone who fucking forget about me.

( well, if you don't remember, who was the one who saved you from sana? Huh!)

i...i...

( who was the one rushing to take care of you when you are hurt!)

is she gonna be fine?

( well, i am gonna continue the story. I can't change the story line. But you can change her fate.)

Me?

( yes you.)

I clenched my fist. I am ready to save her...but now let me SLEEP.

( my gawddd)

A/n: this is a special chapter.