🍀Chapter 14: Captured🍀

Zhan and yibo arrived at the Beijing airport.

They left the airport and entered a black sports car Ziyuan sended them.

Zhan is in the driver sit while yibo sitted beside him, playing with his phone as zhan started driving.

Zhan was focused on driving when suddenly he saw 5 cars following them.

He started driving faster and as his suspicion the car behind them also drove faster still following them from behind.

Zhan drove at the fastest speed and yibo noticed it.

" Get anything wrong?". Yibo asked.

" Someone is following us". Zhan said.

Yibo looked at rear mirror and saw the 5 cars following them.

Zhan tried to make them lost and they successfully did few times but the car still had followed them like they know all the place where zhan's car will go.

The chased continued with Zhan always trying to get them lost but always fail.

Zhan's car arrived at a dark tunnel but still the other cars didn't gave up on their chase.

Zhan didn't slowed his driving pace instead he fastened more driving the car like in thunderbolt speed.

Until they arrived at an abandoned alley the cars who is following them managed to catch up with them and bump their cars.

Zhan tried his best to stop the car from being overturned or else they will fall the cliff.

But 2 cars started bumping into them and Zhan's car almost fall of the cliff if not hitting the break fast and turning the steering wheel making them hit the pole.

Zhan's car was now surrounded with the 5 cars who is following them.

Zhan got off the car with yibo and some people also come out from the cars that is following them.

" What do you want?, Why are you following us?". Zhan asked yelling.

" Our boss wants you". The man said.

Then they approached zhan and Yibo, the two tried to fight but because of the injuries they got from the bump they got weak and the man's knocked them out easily.

When the two woke up they were in an unknown room with white ceiling and they are tied in chair.

They tried to struggle but the tie is so tight making them unable to move.

Suddenly a clapped was heard and they saw someone in the door with an evil smile on his face.

" Wen Ruohan!!". Zhan's and Yibo yelled.

" Oh the two young heirs have recognized me". Wen Ruohan said.

" Why are you doing this?, I thought you are my parents friends?". Yibo asked.

" Friends?, Hahahaha, don't joke around kiddo, if your parents are my friends then I shouldn't have killed them right?". Wen Ruohan said while laughing like maniac.

" Y...you killed my parents?". Yibo asked in anger.

" Yes I did kiddo, I killed your parents and brothers, I also thought that you as had also died with them but you didn't, I almost got the Wang's wealth but suddenly you showed up and messed up my plans, that's why I need to kill you so no more Wang's are in my way, but unfortunately I found out who hide you and it's the xiao's so because of you they will be killed too, tsk, tsk, tsk.". Wen Ruohan said.

" What do you mean?". Zhan asked.

" Oh, I just planted a bomb on the Xiao Mansion and locked all the doors so they won't be able to survive". Wen Ruohan said and laughed evilly.

" Your crazy!!, Don't ever touch them you psychopath". Yibo yelled.

But Wen Ruohan just laughed more and suddenly some men in Black with their face covered came and point guns on Zhan and Yibo.

Suddenly Wen Ruohan yelled.

" Wait!!, I have some idea". Wen Ruohan yelled.

Then Wen Ruohan approached Yibo and lifted yibo's face by his forefinger.

" I didn't expect that the last heirs of Wang is this beautiful, how about I have fun using you before Killin you, that's better right". Wen Ruohan said and yibo's eyes widen in fear.

" No!!". Yibo yelled.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

fujoshi_pearl09

zhanyi305_Anshika

DiaSharma2

Taina9098