Having Fun

Yumiko

      We took out some few bags and went to Lucy's apartment. Her apartment is really a comfortable place to live in. And since we're staying here for three weeks, I think I'll have to find an apartment tomorrow. I looked for Zoro but nowhere to be found.

And I think I'm gonna bother someone for a while, it's just a plain bother. I went near to Trafalgar and kissed his cheeks. His face turned red, his eyes were full of shock, he was trembling. "What did you do that for?!" oops, someone's angry!

"Just for fun." I smiled trickily and took some booze from the refrigerator when my hand got gripped by a strong hand. "Never touch my booze." he's really a tough punk to share with those! I snatched one from his hands and drank all of it until nothing was left.

He stared at me probably ready to hit me, and of course I was prepared for this. "Tch, just one booze." what I was expecting a fight, why did it turned out to be like this? For all I know, Zoro NEVER shares his booze, like NEVER.

I got back to Law but he already left, what a weird guy, I wanna know him more. I mean I know him cuz as an otaku, but not that 'know' I meant I wanna know him, all of him.

I went to the mall with Lucy, Natsu, and Zoro. I heard thay like each other, but doesn't know each sides. Zoro carried my plastic bags full of clothes Lucy bought and picked for me. She told me we're going to have a party at Juvia's mansion.

I'm not used to parties but when it comes to anime, I'm damn used to it. When I got home, I was surprised to know that Luffy picked an apartment for me, I heard it was big and comfy, and that me and Zoro and Trafalgar will be living in there.

I took a small bath, then changed into the clothes Lucy gave me. She let me wore a skater skirt, which is color red and a black shirt that exposes your stomach. And she let me borrow her black and red high heels, and she put a make up on me.

And I am so dizzy wearing these heels, for I am short. I think I am just a shoulder height for Zoro. Now, I'm in his same height. We drove to Juvia's Mansion and everyone all gathered up.

Me

Zoro

Lucy

Natsu

Boa

Luffy

Juvia

Gray

Erza

Jellal

Gajeel

Levy

And let the party begin!