Our Love Story

Today marks the 7th year of our on and off relationship. During these times I would feel bad for myself thinking why I haven't experiences any surprises like others do. Thinking why people celebrates anniversaries that makes others feel like they have to celebrate something special with the dates when in fact it was just a date. I felt terrible at times because  deep inside I wanted to feel what it feels like to be spoiled and surprised, even if I know he is not that kind of person to me. He never really did somethings like that with me. Only once. When he was forced by our common friend to do those cliche things such as giving flowers and chocolates. I was happy back then when I thought it was his sincere action and when I learned it's not, I don't really like the feeling.

Unlike other relationships who wanted to have time for each other, ours is kinda different. We have the time for each other, actually too much time which could also suffocate. I felt like I don't have my own world anymore. Everything I do he is always present. Which people thought that's what they need for a relationship to work. Well, I've learned it's not always okay to depend too much to someone else.

Anything that is not moderate could cause destructions and abnormalities in life generally.