two worlds meet

With in the years elly upgraded her hutt more and more. By the time she had three rooms: a kitchen, a living room and a bed room. She also had a garden where she got all her food from. Dark-truffle or schmarrots (those are common things in the dark world where elly lives), just everything you can plant without sunlight. She also had a real bed now and not just a blanket on the ground.

She often got food in the forest. She had build a tower and made a bow and some arrows so she can shoot dark deers or Huffs (also common animals in the dark world). They didn't taste good but it was something. By now she lived in the woods for something like 8 months. She liked it here but kinda wished to go somewhere else. She heard of other worlds and planets where something called sunlight exists. She couldn't really imagine it even tho she tried several times.

One day she was in the kitchen making some kind of coffee when she heard a noice and it scared her so much she fell of her chair. She couldn't tell what it was but instantly grabbed her knife and shouted:,, Ey who ever you are! Go away I have a knife!'' she stood up and sneaked around the kitchen. suddenly from the living room she heard a girls voice:,,Oh a knife? Well I got a knife too ha!'' ,what the-'', elly thought. She rushed in the living room and didn't even looked at what sat on the table. She just stabbed it right in the chest. ,,Uh you are fast'', the girl said again. ,, What the actual fuck?'' elly asked. She looked right at a girl sitting criss cross applesauce on her table holding up her hand and making a peace sign. ,,HEYO WASSUPPPP?!!'', she shouted at her. ,,AH DONT BE SO LOUD!'', elly shouted back. ,,Wha- why aren't you dead I fugging stabbed you?'' ,,Oh right! I'm from a world where we stab each other all the time lol. I can't die trough stabbing lmao'', the girl said. ,,btw my name is Eni, eni kirameki. What's ur name again?'' ,,I- I didn't tell you my name... uhh I'm elly'', elly answered confused. ,,that's cool hello elly'', the girl answered and grabbed Ellys knife out of her chest and gave it to her. ,,thanks?'', elly said still confused.

Eni looked at elly, stood up and jumped on the ground of the hutt. ,,nice home. But dark here don't you think?'' ,,Where are you from? How did you get in here? What- what are you?'', elly asked. ,,Oh right I always forget to indroduce myself completely. I can teleport. Crazy righttt?? It's so cool and useful but sometimes I end up in worlds like uhh- this'' ,,ey! This world is great'', elly told her. ,,see we got schmarrots and huffs. You know that stuff? Don't think so!'' ,,No actually I don't know schmattos. Why is your skin so white? Are you feeling good? Is it dark outside? Where is food? I'm hungry'' ,,STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!'', elly shouted. ,,Omg you're making me crazy!'' ,,Uh sorry hahahah'', Eni laughed. ,,I see Elly, we gonna be very good friends hehe'',,Uh pls noooo-''