Sibling pog

Character Main Pov: Allah, they / them, Athletic but doesn't show, not really popular, tries to fit in and be loud on stream, is a streamer, mainly streams Minecraft Origins. In their early 20s.

Friends: Clay (Dream / M / Online), Nick (Not Sapnap / NB / Irl), Danté (M / Online) and Genie (F / Irl), Tommy (M / Irl)

Siblings: Tubbo, Lani, Tubbo's other sister (forgot her name)

Plot: Allah has self esteem issues and is quite insecure about their hobbies, but they enjoy playing soccer and rugby more then video games most of the time, althiugh they do stream every so often, mostly on the Mineceaft Origins Mod.
They end up meeting brother's friend Wilbur after begging for them to go with Tubbo to a meetup.
They get more invested in video games then before, getting invited to the dsmp because they're Tommy's favourite person (other then the queen).
Their streams start gaining more viewers then normal, making them more scared to share their interests and feel like streaming isn't just a side project anymore.

Allah's POV

"Hello! I'm Allah! You most likely don't know me and have most likely not followed! You really should I make chill content and can be a break from the more chaotic streamers!" I say, giggling as I hear my brother yell "Hey! That was a direct attack!" From the other room. "Sorry not sorry!" I can tell he rolled his eyes and he isn't even in the same area as me.

"Anyways you can probably guess what we're gonna be doing today" I look at chat quickly, one person saying "the Origins mod innit?" I know people do legitimately say 'innit', but my chat does this quirky thing where they'll reference a bigger streamer, Tommyinnit. Makes me laugh since they don't know I.. Right the stream. I clear my throat and enter the server. "Ooooo Danté's on! Yay I can annoy him!" They couldn't see my face, but I lift my fist in the air anyways.

I hear a 'ping' as he joins the call, emediately being greeted with "Danté!! My maannn! Did you know dork means whale penis?" I kept a straight face and calm voice that entire sentence. How? "Uh.. I regret joining already" He made me giggle, dann it- "Are you Live?" I nod forgetting he can't see me. "Oh uh- yep I am!" What's he planning? "Oh ok! Guys Kai.. They aren't as innocent as they seem.." That fucker pulled the 'UwU innocent Kai' phase on me- "Hey! Since when was I considered 'innocent'?? I meana innocent till proven guilty but Genie said it herself! I murdered that kid in cold blood." He shakes his head in game, running off to pressumably his mine. "Bruh, you know what I meant also careful it sounds like you mean irl" oh yeah- "I- In a video game of course!"

--- An hour later ---

Ooooo food! "Ok guys sorry I'll have to end it there, I'm hungry and smell chicken" I see maybe one or two "ok" s and "byee" s in the chat. "Ok well cya later Gays, Bi's and non binary pies! Bye bye!"

I end stream, checking it like 5 times because paranoia, and run down to the kitchen faster then Tubbo could say "Allah move!", which he constantly does.

"Why the hurry?" My brother remarks as I slide into the table by accident. "Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do when they're hungry" he tilts his head to the side in confusion. "But you aren't a man"

I shake my head, trying not to laugh. "You know what I mean, Toby" He laughs at me and walks into the kitchen to help dish up dinner. "Boys, amiright.."

They realised Tubbo heard that because the next thing they heard was an "I'm serving your dinner! You better not be bad mouthing me in there!" In response they laugh and mock him. Like any sibling would. "I'll tell Lani about your-"

They get cut off faster then the author can cut a potato, "Shut up! Both of you! You're across the house!" Snickering, Allah goes back to their phone, looking through Twitter.

They'd found a clip from their most recent stream with the caption "Tubbo was heard in the background of AllahTV's stream". " shit what did he say?" They whispered under their breath, clicking on the clip. The sound filled their ears. Allah had momentarily stopped talking, focused on the build when a "Laniii! Fucking leave me alooone!" Can be heard in the background.

Allah chuckles, yelling to their brother they think they just got caught. "What do you mean "Caught??" He walked into the room and were given a phone, playing the clip.

Tubbo laughs, blaming it on Lani for chasing him around with a tennis ball and a sock. (Yk, an average Tuesday) They argued about who's fault it was until their mum came in the room and shut them both up and make them set the table together.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember when I started this, but I finally finished it! Here ya go :D