Information

Y/N • Your name
E/C • Eye colour
H/C • Hair colour
H/L • Hair length
S/C • Skin colour
F/N • First name
L/N • Last name

Italic - Thoughts.

Bold - Vocabulary that you may not know the meaning of. (Definitions will be included at the the very bottom of the page)

Quirk:
Name - Blood Control

Explanation - You inherited both of your parents quirks. Your mother had a telekinesis quirk, and your father had a blood quirk.

With your Fathers quirk, you can manipulate yours and other peoples blood into any inanimate object and it gains the characteristics of that object (e.g if the object was sharp, the object you manipulated would also be sharp) just at the thought of creating it. The manipulation of blood can only occur when blood is present, wether that means on yourself or on someone else. This means that you may have to cut your skin to produce blood for this to happen, if blood isn't already present. Once the manipulation of blood has been dropped (this would occur when you think of no longer needing what it is that you have manipulated), the blood evaporates. The average amount of blood in the human body would be 1.2-1.5 gallons, but because of your quirk you have an average of 1.8-2.3 gallons. Your blood supply replenishes fully quicker than the average persons would.

With your mothers quirk, you have the typical abilities of telekinesis (e.g the power to move, manipulate or otherwise interact with objects/matter with ones mind).

Drawbacks - Overuse of blood manipulation can cause an iron deficiency and can make you pass out. But this can be helped with iron tablets/pills. The object you have manipulated cannot be moved unless you physically move it yourself (although, with your telekinesis, you can control it's movement without having to physically move it).

Overuse of telekinesis can cause migraines and bleeding from your ears. Your telekinesis can only be used up to 25ft in front of you (which is the average size of an orca, otherwise known as a killer whale).

Unchangable features:

Y/N has a scar on her face which goes from her left cheek, across the bridge of her nose and stops just underneath her right eyebrow. (Almost like Tsukasa's scar from Devils Line, except it's on the opposite side).

Y/N also has facial freckles.

Other information:

Y/N will eventually be adopted by Aizawa and Present Mic (so if you are not a fan of this ship, I do apologise in advance).

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I'm not sure how often this story will be updated since I do have a rather busy life, but I will update this story when I do have the time available.

I will also update this information chapter with any information if there is more to be added ! (: