Chapter Eight

Hello people of wattpad!

Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey's POV

After Breeda came and explained to us about 'Powers Academy' she left and said she'd be back in four hours to pick us up.

It's been an hour.

Three hours left before we have to say goodbye to life as we know it. I might be over exagerating but I don't care. I mean come on! We're being thrown into this place without a thought about it.

I've been pacing for a while, thinking about this place.

Deciding a nap would pass time and calm me down, I lay down on my bed and close my eyes, slowly drifting into the wonderful land of sleep.

Emily's POV

"Why the hell would I do that?!" Kyle asks, arms crossed and glaring at me with fire in his eyes. I smirk, oh the joy of getting on this guys nerves!

I laugh at his face.

We're argueing about who would kiss who.

"Because no one would want to kiss you." I say, smirking and trying to contain my laughter.

Kyle glares at me and snarls.

I pout, "Did the poor baby get his feelings hurt?" I ask.

Kyle snarls again, his eyes flicker to black then back to their normal color.

"Your just jealous. You know you can never have me." he smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"Yes Kyle, I'm jealous because I can never have you." I say wiping away fake tears.

"Okay, that's enough you two. No matter how much I'm enjoying this...Breeda's back." Blake says frowning.

I nod, wait. Where's Zoey and Megan?

And Abby...

And Jay...

"Take a look around alpha, four members are missing." I say, crossing my arms.

"Right, go get Megan and Abby." he commands.

Of course I have to.

Zoey's POV

I wake up to Megan and Abby pushing me off the bed.

I smack their legs to wake them up after I see the clock.

They both groan and get up.

That was easy.

I jump off of my bed and stare at the person lying on the foot of my bed.

Jay, he's lying on the foot of MY bed!!

I grab one of the pillows and smack his head with it.

Nothing happens.

I smack him again.

Still nothing.

I smack him repeatedly.

Megan giggles.

I look up. No Megan. No Abby.

Someone pushes me from behind, I land on Jay, our faces inches apart.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Hello there." he says, smirking.

I push myself off of him. I spin around to the two girls smile innocently at me.