Help

Hey ppl! This is my first wattpad story, so I hope u enjoy!!!

Help. That's all I wanted. But I wasn't good enough for that, so I got something worse than that. I was 12 when my parents got married. I thought they loved me, but they didn't. I got bullied at school, but they didn't do anything about it. I'd come crying, and they'd tell me tostop being a baby. But I couldn't. I spent most my phone time in my room, whispering to my old doll, listening to my parents. They'd fight, but that wasn't the worst. It waswhat they did after that. I'd lay in bed waiting for them to stop. But one night, I heard my mums desperate crystal for help. "Stop it! Please, stop!" I realised what was happening. My father was raping her. I grabbed my baseball bat and ran into their room. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" I screamed, and swung the bat across his head. He ducked, and grabbed it out of my hand. "What the he'll Are you doing? " and in his anger repeatedly started hitting me. I remembered mum trying to stop him then everything going black. Then I woke up laying next to my body. I watched az my father was charged with rape and murder, and watched as they threw him a cell. He got what he deserved, but have I?

Thankyou SO much for reading my story guys! I put it in horror, cause, let's face it, that was pretty horrible.