Debunking #4: The Americans did in fact land on the moon.

Have you ever met someone who clearly is holding onto their beliefs, however wrong they are? The Backfire effect ( an actual scientific effect studied by scientists) can be rather idiotic, can it? It causes people who are clearly in the wrong to firmly entrench their own beliefs in the mud even more in the face of counterarguments, no matter how wrong or right their own thoughts are. Today, I'll be writing about one good example of how the Backfire Effect can cause idiocy within the human population: The Moon Landing of 1969.

Nowadays, in America, it certainly is a controversial topic. Many people clamor that the Americans were not the first people to land on the moon. They also claim that the 1969 moon landing was done in a studio. This belief is incorrect, for a few reasons: it would have cost more to fake it inside a studio, multiple countries claimed to have been independently broadcasting the moon landing, and that we left something on the moon during the 1969 landing, as well as physical evidence that proved that we went to the moon.

Firstly, it definitely would have cost more to fake the moon landing by shooting it inside a studio. There was simply no way to recreate the visual effects of us landing the lander on the moon because of the lack of technological progress.

The first reasons pertain to the shadows of the moon. Here, look at these photos of people on the moon:

 Here, look at these photos of people on the moon:

Do you see similarities between each of them? Here's the answer: the shadows are all parallel in each of the shots.