Chapter 35

I woke up and looked to see Hayes' arms around me, he was holding me tight. I lifted the blanket up and didn't see either one of us wearing clothes. We did it.
I smiled at the thought of us finally being closer. I felt small kisses being placed on my shoulder and I turned around to see Hayes smiling at me.
"Good morning" he said and I kissed his cheek.
"Want to go for a swim?" I asked and he chuckled.
"You go ahead, I'm going to sleep some more and then I'll go" he said as he closed his eyes slowly and I kissed his cheek once more.
I got up and went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth. I looked through my closet for my bikinis and got my favorite one.

 I looked through my closet for my bikinis and got my favorite one

I went outside and just laid by the pool. I wanted to go for a nice tan on this nice day. I went on my phone and took some pics for insta.
After that I just laid there thinking about last night. Some bits were blurry but I remember just feeling so loved by him. His touch, his eye contact, his kisses were memorable and I was falling more in love with him. He was gentle yet knew how to take control.
I felt a new attraction to him now. Like i wanted to be close to him at all times now. I debated on going back upstairs and doing it with him again but I'll just let him rest. I mean we have the rest of our lives to be going at it.
"Hey sexy" I heard and I looked to see him standing there in just his pants from last night.
"Hey you, I thought you wanted to catch up on sleep?" I asked and he laid right next to me, wrapping his arms around me.
"I'll just be right here" he said and I chuckled. I combed my hand through his hair as he laid his head on my stomach and took a bit of a nap.
"I'm surprised you're not puking or don't have a headache, you seemed a bit drunk last night" Hayes said quietly and I shrugged.
"Looks like we'll just have to go at it, if I ever get drunk again" I said and he shot his head up looking at me.
"Do you feel drunk now?" He said chuckling as he kissed me.
"Hayes, what if someone sees us?" I said smiling at him.
He got on top and started taking off his pants.
"Well then looks like they get a free show" he said as he slid off my bottoms. Oh here we go again.
(I'll let you imagine what happened here)
Once we finished I put my bikini back on and laid back on the chair.
"Okay I'm going back home to shower and then help Nash out" he said and I nodded.
"I might stop by if I feel like it" I said and he chuckled.
"I'll see you later" he said and I nodded.
He went back home and I laid out in the sun a bit longer for a tan.
Once I felt like I've had enough, I grabbed my stuff and headed back inside. I cut up some fruit and ate that as I got a shower ready.
I showered and put on some comfy clothes after.

I cleaned my room and did some chores around the house

I heard the front door open and I look to see Jacob walking in with his bags.
"Hello brother" I said walking over to hug him. It's been a couple of weeks since I last saw him.
"Hey, how've you been?" He asked as he hugged me.
"Alright I guess, I've been missing you for sure though" I said and grabbed a few of his bags to help him take upstairs.
"So how long are you staying for?" I said as I put his bag on his bed.
"I'm not sure yet, I don't have anything really planned for the next couple of weeks so might just stick around and enjoy it while I can" he said and I nodded.
"Well dad should be back in a couple of days so he'll be glad to see you again" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.
"You've been home alone?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Jacob, we've been through this, I'm 17 now. I can take care of myself" I said and he shook his head.
"I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about the fact that your neighbor is also the same person you trade spit with" he said and I chuckled.
"I'm going to my room, talk to me when you've loosened up" I said walking out and going to my room.
I get that he cares about me but he can't just decide to control my life when he gets here.

Edited✅