Chap.4: The Hot Flashback! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Third OV🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦💦

Flashback🥵🥵🥵🥵⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

His cyan blue eyes slowly opened and he felt heavy on his chest.

He looked down and couldn't helped but hummed calmly and happily as he touched the blue haired head of a young lady on his chest.

"We need to wake up, Blue" He ruffles slowly and caring touch her soft wavy locks and 'Blue' is her nickname for him only.

"Urgmhmm... Juvia don't wanna" she groaned and nuzzled deeper on his neck caused him chuckled.

"Did I made you so tired last night?" He whispered huskily caused her deep blue eyes widened to heard and she pouted.

"Of course! Juvia wants to lay on bed all day because Enji-kun made her so tired." She whined cutely and wrapped her fragile, smooth, soft paled white skin around his naked and muscular body.

"Laying on bed with Endeavor-sama" she smiled happily.

"Oi, oi, Blue. Don't tease me like that in early morning" he grunted and glared playfully at her.

"Eh? Enji-sama and Juvia are made for each other right? Why we need to wake up early if we had day off today" Juvia blinked her eyes innocently.

"Alright, that's the line limit. You got it" He smirked pervertedly.

"Eh, did Juvia say some-Kyaa!" She found herself under him and he dove at her lips and kissed her deeply and passionately with a hint of lust.

Juvia couldn't helped but responded back aggressively on the kiss. She moaned when she felt his very warm hands on her E cup breast, thanks to his massaging... It became bigger from D to E.

"You called me Enji-sama and Endeavor-sama" he said sucked one of her breast and playing or twirling her another pink bud.

"Hngh... Ahm! Juvia didn't know that will turned on you so quickly, Enji-Ah!"  Juvia flushed and moaned loudly when he pinched and nipped her both pink nipples.

"Juvia didn't meant it to tease you-Ah! Hngmh! Enji-sama-Ah! Please Juvia still tired-Nngh!" Juvia moaned lustfully.

"Juvia" He left a loud pop sound from her tortured breasts and left a new hickies on it.

He looked at Juvia and smirked at the results.

Her hair messed on his pillows, her face filled of flushness and lustfulness as her hands gripping tightly on the sheets.

He felt his shaft turned hard as rock and he held her hands with his tightly.

"Enji-sama.... Please put in, inside of Juvia... Juvia's pussy is twitching painfully" She bucked her hips with his caused him groaned hungrily.

"My Blue, My Juvia, you asked for it. I am gonna make love and fuck you into oblivion until you get pregnant with my child." He smirked excitedly and kissed her aggressively and full of love and need as she kissed him back.

"Please Enji-sama, fill Juvia's womb again" Juvia said innocently and lustfully.

He aligned his 11 inches long and 4 inches thick dick on her small yet very wet womanhood and pumped hard in one thrust caused them broke their kiss.