Chaper 1 🐮- My boyfriend is my WHAT?!!!

Yui was just sitting at a park and she sat down alone waiting for her boyfriend and she pulled out her phone to text him. Yui was about to text him but than everything went black because the kidnapper sneaked up behind her and placed a cloth in her mouth which knocked her out instantly. The kidnapper carried Yui to his car without anyone noticing as he grabbed her phone and drove off to his place. After a long car ride Yui finally woke up in a room tied up with rope from her arms to her belly and her legs on the chair. Yui tries to scream but she couldn't because of the cloth in her mouth preventing her to do so as tall man walked up to the short skinny girl with giant smirk on his face and Yui was shocked to see who her kidnapper was as her kidnapper took the cloth out of her mouth.

"What the hell!!!....YUKI!!! Let me go right now!!!" Yui was still shocked that her kidnapper was own boyfriend Yuki and Yuki came closer and bend down to her short height on the chair and smirked softly. "Now now princess don't bother wasting your time~ You going to be my little cow now and good little cows behave and get rewards but...if my little cow misbehaves and doesn't listen to daddy~ well you get punished princess~...Do you understand my little cow~..." Yui was really scared and confused about what he meant by "His Little Cow" as she looked down and not wanting to know what her boyfriend I mean daddy meant by punishment. "...yes.." Yui mumbled quietly and still feeling scared of her daddy. Yuki pretended that he misheard what his princess said as he got closer and pulled her chin up to look at him in the face. "Yes what princess..? I'm waiting~..." Yui was so scared and she realized that she couldn't get out of here at all as she felt really submissive and obedient her daddy. "...yes...daddy..." Yuki smirked and chuckled softly as he smiled at his princess. "Good girl now let's get you on the bed~"

Yuki placed Yui on the bed softly as her little underwear was showing as Yuki felt turned on as he lifted her up to her knees as he grabbed her little ass and Yui moaned softly.

Yuki kept playing with her little ass and grabbing it softly as Yui moaned softly as it turned her on and Yuki smirked at his little princess. "Don't worry princess your little ass will be much bigger than this~ now let's get you off these ropes~" Yui nodded softly and felt really embarrassed that she moaned in front of her boyfriend I mean her daddy as Yuki untied her ropes and Yui just stayed quiet and she couldn't help herself. Yui moaned again as she grabbed her own little ass softly jiggling it as a tease for her daddy. "Mmm~ daddy~.."

Yuki slapped her ass hard which made Yui welp softly and her daddy turned her around to face him in the face. "Don't tease daddy princess or your going to find yourself punished by daddy~ you understand don't you..?" Yui stopped moaning and looked at her daddy quietly and nodded softly as she wasn't going to lie it was a big turn on for her. "...yes...daddy..."

Yuki chuckled softly and he placed Yui down on the bed to rest up and he cuddled next to Yui. "Don't worry princess soon your going to be the biggest cow~ I'll take care of you and keep well fed and with care~ sleep well my little cow~ daddy loves you~" Yui smiled in her sleep as couldn't wait to see her body become thicc.

I hoped you all enjoyed my first chapter of my book and I'm really sorry that I have to redo this chapter and I hope you all enjoy the second one.

- Author Bunny 🐰