|6 of 6.|

|Amari.|

I took a sip from my drink leaning my body against the glass that separated me from the outside world

I took a sip from my drink leaning my body against the glass that separated me from the outside world. I had a beautiful view of the beachside. My day was spent on reflecting something I did merely often, a small piece of serenity in my head. But two humans were becoming another source of tranquility in my life. My attention was pulled away from the view as the doorbell rang. I strolled out of my room into the hall and down the stairs to the front door, I opened the door with my free hand.

"Mari bearrrrr!" The bright Bellarose lunged forward into my legs almost making me drop the glass but I picked her up balancing them both in my arms and hands.

I smiled as her tiny arms wrapped around my neck. "Hey, princess Bella."

"Dang girl, I can't run for shit no more. Shit." East leaned against the door frame with his hand placed on his back as he breathed heavily.

I shook my head smiling slightly at the fool before me.

"Pay up uncle, you cursed. And I'm telling mommy." Bella held out her hand.

East smacked his lips going into his pocket pulling out a tiny wad of cash and placing it in her waiting hand.

"Nice doing business with you mister." She pulled out a pink Disney princess wallet putting the money inside then stuffing it back in her pocket.

I chucked turning around heading to the kitchen with Bella, I sat my drink on the counter before going over to the snack closet. I opened it.

"I bought your favorite snacks as you asked of me, princess." 

"Yayy! Can me go watch TV in your room? Pwease Peppa pig is on." She asked me as I picked up a couple of her snacks.

"Yes, you may. Up the stairs, we go." Bella clapped excitedly as we headed up the stairs to my room.

"Bella you a trader!" East shouted from downstairs.

"Why uncle Davie has to be so loud?" Bella shook her head in disappointment, putting her hand on her forehead to exaggerate that she was stressed out.