confess

things about you

- 5'4
- brown hair
-brown eyes (idc what you say brown eyes r pretty)
- tsundere
-lightly wears makeup

interest

-tall men (and women if you want)
-math
-kind people
- writing letters
-rings/necklaces

ok done with that part now let's gets to the story THIS IS SHE/HER PRONOUNCE FOR THESE STORYS BTW

your pov:

"i've always had quite a big crush on itadori. i would daydream about him all the time, i never told anyone i liked him because i'm too scared of rejection. we are actually really close friends i can tell him everything, we study together, laugh together, go to the park together, go shopping,,,ok ok you get the point, we do everything together. i was finally gonna confess to him soon, i don't know when just.,.soon."

i write in my diary as i sigh. i lightly close it and look around my room. looking at the clock hanging on my wall it read "11:03pm" oh shit! i need to go to bed, i was gonna volunteer for helping the kitchen in the morning for school.

next morning

itadoris pov:

my alarm clock was going off at 5:00am today. i shot up from my bed, usually i'm really energetic but today just seemed like i was more energetic than usual. i woke up extra early today to help for the schools kitchen.

time skip to school (time: 5:3am)
third persons pov:

itadori and y/n met eachother on the way to the kitchen. "oh y/n!" itadori yelled as y/n was zoned out. jumping out from her thoughts she shot up and waved back. "oh hi itadori!" he opened the door for y/n leading her into the kitchen. "sooo.,, why are you up this early here?" she asked. "..,i just wanted to help out our school! there's only a little bit of kitchen staff..so i might as well help as much as i can! :)" he said with a bright smile. y/n blushed and smile. the kitchen staff walked up to them and had some chores for them to do before school started. "i need you guys to clean these dishes," kitchen staff said "and put them away. then i need both of you to make a tomato soup. k?" they continued. "okay!" both of them said. they got to work on the dishes, mostly plates and bowls. filling the sink with water and soap, they started scrubbing. itadori did the bowls and y/n did the plates. there was 100 dishes of both. 50 plates and 35 bowls in they both start small talk and talk about what they're gonna do after school and later on in the week. "i was gonna go to the park today and have a picnic.." y/n said. she wasn't but she just said that not to sound boring. "can i come?" itadori asked. itadori maybe could confess then! itadori obviously felt the same way about y/n as she did. "sure! but you have to make those meatballs that you make.." y/n said. they looked at eachother and slightly giggled.

after finishing with the dishes they started on the soup, they got all the ingredients (i would say what ingredients but i have no idea on how to make tomato soup-).

grabbing big pot full of soup they started mixing all the ingredients. "mmmm it smells so good.." itadori said. y/n stopped stirring and looked over to itadori. they both starred at eachother until itadori blinked "i win!" she said with a bright smile. "no you didn't!" itadori snapped back. "did too" "did not..." "did too."
they both started chuckling ing and went back to making the soup.

a/n: gonna be continuing this later, my lizard just died and it's just super hard atm. thank you for reading. see you next week.