Crush

Shadow was outside of the classroom while her teacher scolded her for being late after that class was over she always skipped lunch and went to her other classes earlier than most people so when she got there she got to do her work and once everyone was there she would be the only one to be able to get on their phone.

71:Man your so lucky dude!

Shadow:Maybe if you didn't eat as much pizza on pizza day you would've been here on time as usual....

71:Yo why are you keeping you right hand in your pocket?

Shadow:Got bit

71:Oh.....so finally that MUTT bit ya?

Shadow:Yep it did it looked hurt and then it bit me....

Teacher:Can you two shut up?!

71:Rude...

Shadow growled like a dog at the teacher but it sounded demonic the teacher let her and 71 leave class since 71 finished his science experiment early like usual and go to the library as usual they decided to read a book about wolves or dogs today.

Shadow:WOAH THAT'S THE PICTURE OF THE DOG!!!

Librarian:SHHH!

Shadow:Sorry.....

71:yeah sorry......

Shadow:So that dogs actually a wolf....

71:Was it foaming at the mouth, had red eyes, and horns?

Shadow:Yeah...why?

71:That's an unusual breed that no one else has heard about in millions of years so you better go to the doctor and get some pills!

Shadow:PFFFT! That dog didn't do anything else to my body so that'll be a no!

71:You have been warned....

Those words kept replaying in shadows heard and she accidentally bumped into one of her other friends.....Mitsuki.....

Mitsuki:OOF!

Shadow:I AM SO SORRY MITSUKI!!! Helps her up

Mitsuki:It's ok well see you at school tomorrow!

Mitsuki left and she was actually shadow's crush but she was dating some guys neither her 71 or their friend stream liked but they just shrugged it off and continued with their usual things at school. Shadow walked home sad that she wish she could tell Mitsuki how she really felt but she didn't wanna ruin their friendship.