w e l c o m e

Hii.

It seems you have stumbled on my page somehow. WELCOME!
My name is Malaika, I am an editor and I LOVE LOVE LOVE editing covers for you!

Since my last cover book which lasted until the early 2018 period *thinking considerably how long it has been* and taking quite the break from Wattpad *again considering how long it has been* I am back and ready to have y'all put me to some work!

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:

- I use an iPad that I have used since the ancient time 2014. I was a little baby peanut then, and though I have blossomed into a potato, I have kept this iPad since. 7 damn years of going through hell and back with this thing, and it is sadly miserable enough that one day it's going to take its last breaths and leave me. *sigh* therefore, I will be doing edits, but it will take time. Let my baby breathe a little okay? It's all I've got.

-I used to be super super nice *not to mention super super cringey* I'll still be nice, but not as tolerant as I used to be. If you genuinely and DESPERATELY need a cover, I will be taking your requests. No need to come to me and then hop on over to another person for a cover. Let's play nice, okay? If you don't like something or want a change we could talk it through, but I don't tolerate bossy, arrogant, and selfish behavior. You want to spread negativity, I ain't giving you the limelight to shine. JUST BYE 👋🏼

-I have improved so much in my editing but I still have flaws, especially if it doesn't come from my imagination. That's why I encourage you all to fill out the form on the 'form page' as detailed as possible. If you don't know what you want and want something from my imagination, please PM me. I'm generous enough to do it, but if you don't like it, sorry, I won't accept your form or anything else beyond. It's like a first come first serve kind of thing.

-please don't PM me asking "hey can you make me a cover?" or "are you still making covers?" There is a reason why I put the words 'OPEN' and 'CLOSE' on the title! Do I have to define them for you? Please say no 😭

-I used to be nice enough to do covers for free, but since I had a lot of people, and I mean A LOT OF PEOPLE take advantage of me, I will have to make some slight rules. To look for these rules, please turn to the 'form- page'

Now that we got that covered, I hope to see some awesome suggestions soon! For now, take care!

-Malaika