Church Wedding

Noah's POV

Oct 6
Church wedding

Everyone went to sleep and then In morning, our friends gathered and chitchat with each other. I wanna talk with my wife alone but this demons are not letting me do that. The word wife makes me happiest person in the world.

Sam: Today's your first night Moni. She whisper softly but everyone heard it. They all stare at Moni.

Moni: She cleared her throat and mutter It's Second night. The first night was over in flight. She shake her head. Everyone turn their glance towards me.

Noah: I don't do anything. I shrugged.

Moni: She finally realized what she said and shake her head and mutter I don't mean in that way. She close her face with her hand.

Everyone burst out laughing. I sat beside her and remove her hand. Open my arms for her she hugged me tightly in embarrassment.

Noah: Why you guys teasing my wife? I raised my eyebrow. Virat separated us and sit in the middle of her and me. I groaned in impatience.

Virat: We can't believe you Noah. He pouted.

I glance at her and look through her eyes with my innocent pity look. Moni frowned and walk towards me and sit on my lap. Everyone mouth wide opened. She cupped my cheeks.

Moni: She pinch my cheeks and mumbled you're so cute Noah. I giggled.

Noah: I brushed her hair and mutter not more than you sweetheart. I peck her cheeks. Scar try to push her away from me but she hugged me tightly.

Sam: What the hell you both doing? I'm single how can I digust all this stuff. He gritted his teeth.

Samaira: I'm gonna call your Mom Moni. She started to scream Ma Ma Ma Ma.
Moni get up from my lap and pinch Samaira cheeks harshly and mutter I'll do the exact stunt in your wedding Sam.

After talking for a while everyone went to get ready for our wedding.