Matt Espinosa Imagines

I'm sitting on the couch watching an episode of Dance Moms that I've already seen probably 10 times. I hear something ram into the front door. I began to freak out until my boyfriend, Matt stumbles through the door.

It didn't take any time at all to realise he was drunk. His eyes were blood shot, and he smelled highly of alcohol.

"Matt.." I trail off, dissapointed that he came home drunk again. He was too young to be doing this so much.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Nothing." I say.

"Y/N?" Matt ask with a serious face.

"Yes Matthew?" I say, not amused,

"I think- I think that-that I'm gonna be um sick," he says stumbling over his words, barely able to make a complete sentence.

I get up off of the couch. "Well what do you do if you think you're going to be sick?" You say reminding him that he's not five and if he needs to throw up, he knows to go the toilet.

"I don't rememberrrrrrr." He says, acting as if he was crying. "Boo hoo," he says, wiping at his eyes, though of course there were no tears coming out of them.

"Damn you're drunk." I grab his hand and walk him to the bathroom. He just looks at me like I'm stupid or something. "Get on your knees, you baby," you scoff.

He does as I say and after a few minutes, he begins throwing up all of the contents in his stomach. I walk away in disgust.

"Baby girl?" He hollers from the bathroom, still trying to sound like a crying toddler.

"What is it?" I ask even though I really don't care. I was on the couch reading a story on the internet about a dog who was a hermaphrodite.

"This would have tasted so much better with ranch!"

**A/N** This was something short and sorta funny to at least get the story started. I'll update this story on Mondays (I'll try my damn hardest at least) check out my other stories. haha I'm seriously talking to myself but its whatever. there'll be dirty imagines as well so don't worry;)  ~Kerstin