Crime Scenes: First Things First

***

If art's a crime, then crime could be a new form of art.
If a crime feels like art and GOD is by your side - who's 2 blame?
THE ART CRIMES: The revolution is NOW.

THE ART CRIMES started as a series originally inspired by the art of devARTist Elleka aka Alex-Bohemia, and now this series opens up to the art of other artists, too: Artists with a sense for mysterious and magical things, creating works of art that go deep and are able to tell me stories due to their visual ambiguousness.
Three stars at the beginning of THE ART CRIMES' motto are the sign for the purpose, each star representing every single word, evoking the thought of THE ART CRIMES wherever they are laid down: ***
There's the first one, and here's another one: ***
We're chasing for the stars all the time.

Today I'm excited. This is the day for the ART CRIMES, and I'll try to commit some of them due to my latest dA-Poll. It's not an easy task, but I think it also shouldn't be so. I thought a lot about art in the last few days, what art is now, what it should be, what it could be - and thinking about it I got lost somewhere. Somewhere in a place I always called Oz, a magical, a truthful place beyond the borders of myself (at least what I describe as myself). Often I think I lead a normal, an everyday life like all the others around me, but then I think there's nothing like that, nothing that could be described as "a normal life" at all. There's only LIFE or, on the other hand, pure boredom - a waste. So if we all think about it, there's really no choice, 'cause who wants to feel bored? Then art should be life, and life should be love, real passion, a PLUS thing, an explosion: THERE U are! It's like in the myth about the sirens: Life's always seductive, it's the only thing we really want and the only thing we need. It's breathing, moving, dancing, dreaming, feeling, seeing and manifesting new things, doing everything in a way nobody ever did before. So life's always a crime, 'cause it's meant to be played with no rules, spontaneous, trustful, believing. Life is art, art is life, and I am love - being just a little part of a so much greater thing, a so much greater being than I. Swimming in the ocean I can feel the ocean embracing me. Looking up to the sky there is Oz, and with the sky reflecting in the depth of my eyes I can be sure that Oz is also inside of me.

Beau Cyphre