School

"Boombayah, yah yah yah boombayah!" My alarm clock rang with Blackpink's debut song, Boombayah. Annoyed, I shut it off, trying to get my beauty sleep. Of course, that didn't work as my mom entered my room, carrying a bucket of water. Oblivious to what was about to happened, I woke up from the sound of water droplets falling. Before I could react, my Eomma had splashed the whole bucket of water on me!

"EOMMA!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I HATE YOU. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY MOM!" I cried, soon dashing off to school.

Wait shit I haven't changed into our school uniform.

I rushed back to my house using my 2 feet that have 5 toes on each of them. It only took me 5 minutes. It didn't take long as it was a few miles away from where I was originally located so thank god!

I opened the door, only to be welcomed by Eomma's wrath. Terrified, I went to my bedroom and quickly changed. As i was about to leave the house, she gave me a very dangerous glare.

She's scary, but why did she have to wake me up with a bucket of water?!?!?!?! Couldn't she just poke me or something?! God! I hate my mom so much.

People often told me I was a spoiled brat and that I was rude. However, at the end of the day, those were their opinions. I can't stop them, can i? Although, I often wondered why they thought that... Is it becuz I get my mom to feed me? And my mom buys me everything I want? Is it because i still (SOMETIMES) get her to bathe me? I sighed.. a bit hurt. But i can't show them my hurt! I must stand up for my self.

I was walking to school when i realised that the time was 7:30. I HAD TO REACH SCHOOL BY 7:35!!!!!!! OR ELSE I'D GET DETENTION!!!!!

I QUICKLY parkoured to school. I accidentally tripped and fell and split my chin open but it's okay! I'm fine, i just put a plaster on it and i felt the pain go away. While i was parkouring, i accidentally stepped on someones head. I also realised that i stepped on caca but its ok.

After 10 Minutes, I arrived at school. Thank god i didn't get hurt (that much) ! Praying that no one would scold me since i was late, i took small steps, hoping no one would see me.

"Kim Y/N! WHY ARE YOU LATE? HUH? DETENTION UNTIL SCHOOL IS OVER!"

"But Mr Cho-"

"NOW"

Tears started to come out of my eyes, I ran towards the Detention room.

That was when I saw him.