Kenshin Takeshi (OC)

Name:

Kenshin Takeshi

Age:

25

Info:

Kenshin is a relative of Medoshi. He's a college student in Kyoto University with a Bachelor's degree on Math. He likes to study. After Kenshin heard that his father died in a car crash, he started to learn close quarters combat at the age of 23.

Appearance:

Family members:

Family members:

Father:

Tanaka Takeshi

No picture yet.

Kenshin's father, Tanaka died in a car accident by a drunk driver. When Kenshin heard the announcement, he was devastated. Hence, he trained at the military after he graduated college. So he won't be weak ever again.

Mother:

Asuka Takeshi

Asuka is a single mom of Kenshin

Asuka is a single mom of Kenshin. After her husband died in a car crash, she started dating her boyfriend, Daichi.

Trivia:

Kenshin is the leader of Team Rivals. Blaze and Ichiro are his team members.

Kenshin taught the art of CQC (close quarters combat) during his military service.

Kenshin's secretly uses the shotgun for point blank range.

He got bullied for not having a dad. That's the reason why he started training. He wants to protect the people he loved. (aka His friends and family)

He secretly doesn't like her mom's boyfriend because of how he treated him.