Looped

“Ughhh, what's going on” James slowly wakes up hearing cars go past him , and a lady is staring right at him, blankly through the tinted clear car windows. He wonders why everyones looking at him, and where he is?? so he looks down to see that He’s… He’s... Butt naked on the side of the road, down from countdown (10 minutes away from his apartment)

“AHHH” “gifiagianatjattthhh” 

James gets up and grabs a piece of news paper flying around the road, and uses it for a skirt. He runs, and runs holding his paper skirt up, to try to find his apartment, then he stops, and realizes what day it is. ITS HIS WEDDING DAY!!! He runs to his apartment, and he runs to Darrell the receptionist. 

“Can i please have my key, my apartment is number 12” 

“Umm your naked” Darrell says while pointing at him while looking directly at his face.

“Yep just, gimme the key”   

“Umm yea.. Yea.. yeah, yeah sure, here you go”

 Darrell gives him the key and he trips over his newspaper, and falls on his face, then he wakes up to be on the side of the road, AGAIN! 

He looks around as confused as seeing a dolphin, trying to butter bread.   

“Huh?” James gets up and finds everything the same. The same lady looking at him, the same piece of paper going past, and he’s naked again! 

“Is this deja vu or something??” James carefully thinks to himself. 

He looks up and he picks up the same piece of news paper and puts it round him…. Again and runs and runs to get to his apartment, well… again, and he asks for his key again and Darrell says the exact same thing as what he did before. He grabs his key and runs up the stairs to his apartment and he trips over the stairs and falls on his face and he’s back to the side of the road. James stops and does the exact same thing??   He can't be bothered with anything anymore, so he just runs to his wedding butt naked and he comes past these motorbikers. He tries to take their bike but he gets punched in the face and James is back to the place he was.

“UGHHHHHHH!!!” “MAKE THIS END!!!” James screams up into the sky praying With his hands. 

I hear a splash,Then a car goes past and a rock flings into his eye, then passes out from falling on his head.

James wakes up beside his wife relieved that that was a dream

“It's our wedding day baby!”

James looks at his wife with a beautiful smile, then he finds a note beside his bed saying 

(All you needed to do was ask.)

There was no name, and he was so confused relizeing,

He doesn't think it was a dream.