Demon#3

Public court:

Jin and taehyung was standing in middle of court but they are one meter apart. Jin can see his taehyungie is crying, seeing this breaks his heart. So many peoples are watching them.
"You can see, this son of mine is pregnant with a poor farmer's baby.", King said in disgusting tone.
The goosips started.
"He is prince and he is in relationship with a poor farmer. He breaks my rule. And you know what I do when someone breaks my rule. You all have to remember rule is rule. I am doing this to my own son, so I can do to anyone.", He said as his voice harsh.
"You break my rule and you know what I can do to someone who breaks my rules. Both of you has to die. And in front of everyone. Burn them alive!", He ordered.
Taehyung started crying and Jin clenched his fist but he stood there.
They bring oil near them.
"Burn both of them!", King ordered.
Jimin was also crying in corner.
Now Jin had enough.
Suddenly sky turn dark, there was lighting.
Everyone got scared. Jin pull taehyung by his wrist and place him in one corner.
Soon darkness gone. Everyone look at the spot where taejin was standing now there was only Jin standing with dark clothes and dark black giant wings.
King was looking at him in horror.
Jin goes near king and pull him by his neck as he breaks his neck apart from his body. Then he turned to everyone and wait if anyone wants to challenge him.
"I know that whoever kills king gets his kingdom. I never wanted this kingdom, I only wanted taehyung but your king made me do this. So this is now my kingdom. I don't want you all to suffer because of your king. Because if this kingdom comes in my territory then it will become a part of hell. Because I am a King of Demon.", Jin said in powerful voice.
"So, I am giving this kingdom back to previous kings family.", He completed.
He looked at taehyung,who was looking at him with wide eyes like everyone else.
Because of shock he faint and jin caught him.
He carrie taehyung in his arms and fly from there.

Demon kingdom:

Taehyung slowly open his eyes he sees a dark room. Then he sees jin standing near window.
Jin notice him and come near him. But taehyung got scared and fliched back.
"You don't have to scared. I know you have many questions. But we will talk later. But I can tell you few things. I am a King of Demon. Once I have to come to earth for some time and I decided to stay at Guvan kingdom. One day I meet you and I fell for you. I know you will scared of me so don't tell you the truth. Sorry. But now we safe in kingdom here noone harm us and our baby.", as he placed hand on taehyung's stomach. Taehyung smiled at him because he don't care who he is as long as he is beside him.