O

Author's words :

I am sorry for the slow story. I know it may be going a little too slow. •́ ‿ ,•̀
Anyways, I have ideas for the upcoming chapters ~ woah!

It again a new morning for both boys.

Mingyu drags his tired body out from his house after getting scolded by his mom.
As usual, grabbing some coffee and rushes to school. But sadly, luck isn't on his side today.

" Kim Mingyu! You are late, even later than Mr. Jeon" Professor Kim says, holding his glasses.
" I am sorry sir" Mingyu apologies immediately, while eyeing the older, who is standing next to him with an emotionless expression. " Well, both of you detention"

" Ah waeeeeeee !!!!!"
Mingyu whines as he rests his head on the table.
" Unluckily you gonna stuck with the nerd~" Seungcheol says, chewing a bread. " You mean that... Jeon Won-" " Woo,yes." Seokmin finishes it for him. " What's with him?" " He is just a nerdy strange kid that still gets friends"

The comments increase Mingyu's interest to the older. Especially after the thing at the swimming pool.

Wonwoo takes a deep sigh before entering the room. He is stucked with the one and only Kim Mingyu. Just why.

He takes out a book starts reading, trying to forget the younger's existence.

Little does he know, Mingyu keeps stealing glances at Wonwoo.

" what book are you reading hyung?"

Wonwoo is snapped back to reality by his voice.
He looks at the younger, with a slight of confuse.
" uh... fiction" he hopes this will end the conversation but no.

" can i have a look?"

" sure," Wonwoo admits that he starts to find him a little annoying. Mingyu flips through the pages in a speed of light, he is scared of the word amount. Returning the book, Mingyu begins to feel rather bored, so he decides to do something.

He changes his seat and sits with the older without asking. Slightly lends on the other.
" what you doing?"
" nothing"

Wonwoo has enough of Mingyu bothering him all day way long so he bursts out.

" I heard you sucked at this subject," Wonwoo says, earning a little nod from the other. " Well don't waste time and revise it " Mingyu on the other hand is actually struggling with the complicated subject. " But... I don't know how to do it" Thinking about the time, they still have an hour to stuck in here. Wonwoo decides to teach him privately.

He opens the book and gets out the note book, and starts to teach him about the unit. His voice is deep but not annoying. His face is literally a resting bitch face but Mingyu can see a slight of softness in it. That day , when he was about press his lips onto his, he spent a few seconds amiring the male under him, unconsciously.

Now, he is sitting right next to the older. He can't help but stares. For some reason, he feels the same flutter in his heart. He doesn't know what it means,or he knows but he hides it.

" hey are you listening?" Wonwoo snaps.

" ah of course! continue please"

Mingyu finds himself smiling when Wonwoo snaps him from the daydream. He looks like a angry kitten.

Woah what is this feeling doing to him?