01. HIS FANGIRL

The crowd in front of the theater is eagerly waiting for the first show of the movie

The crowd in front of the theater is eagerly waiting for the first show of the movie. Not only in this theatre but allover Tamil Nadu most of the theaters are filled with the crowd . The sun started spreading his rays over the Earth and the show also started at the same time.

The fans rushed in to see the movie. The theater owners didn't expect this as it's the first movie of the hero. He acted in few short flims but didn't get recognition for that though he worked hard. Even the theater owners accepted the offer because of the director. They believed in his movies. Most of the girls came for the director only. There's a rumour that he is doing a cameo appearance just to see him most of them came.

The movie started and there is a pin drop silence . After the first half is over the audience can't get up from their seats. They are curious to know what happened next. Half heartedly they went to buy snacks.

The second half started and when he appeared in a cameo appearance Everyone cheered . At last when the screen displayed ' A FLIM BY GOUTHAM NANDA', everyone shouted his name and whistled . When the movie ended some are teary eyed. The you tube channels came for getting the reviews and 95 percent of them gave positive review while some said we can see one time .

In a women's hostel a girl is getting ready hurriedly. " It's already late " she said to herself and checked in the mirror .

'Something is missing' she thought and took the Vermillion from the dressing table. She kept it on her forehead above her bindi and smiled seeing her reflection on the mirror.

" Perfect" she said to herself and came out locking the room. As soon as she came few girls surrounded her.

" Finally we got the tickets" one of those girls said with excitement and others cheered.

" We need to celebrate aishu" another girl said and she smiled.

She is Aishwariya, an IT professional also die hard fan of GOUTHAM NANDA.
" My celebration is enjoying my hero's movie shouting his name till my throat dries and it won't get complete without him in my dreams " she said dreamily while others glared her.

Seeing them glaring she smiled sheepishly and said " okay girls..Calm down..We shouldn't miss even a scene..Let's go " she said and the cab they booked arrived.

All got inside the cab and in few minutes they reached Luxe cinemas , one of the famous theaters in Chennai. It's first day's second show.

As Aishwariya said she shouted his name instead of hero's name and the boys cheered. Some of them look at her like some alien but she didn't give heed to them.

In a big bunglow a woman in her early fifties is arranging the breakfast in the dining table. Even though she can keep many servants for doing such works she didn't. She finds happiness in doing for her family. But now her face is dull . She look at the time and it's morning 11:30 but still no one didn't show up for the breakfast.

She walked to and fro after few seconds she went upstairs and opened the door there a girl in her early twenties is using her phone.

" Sameera..What's this new habit ?? Using phone without even having breakfast" Her mom Soundarya yelled at her daughter.

" Maa just 10 minutes I will complete watching this movie" she said and Soundarya glared Sameera like she will burn her .

" It's all because of your dad and brother..Let him come I will deal it " she said angrily.

" Maa please..First wake up your son who is sleeping till the sun reaches the centre point between east and west" she said little dramatically and thinking about her son made her smile.

" Don't blame him you donkey..He would have been tired that's why he's sleeping unlike you who wakes up but don't get down from the bed till afternoon" Soundarya defended her son.

" Always supporting your son.." she said making faces and Soundarya laughed at her expressions.

" Stupid girl! Get ready and come down for breakfast." She said and left the room.

Her legs automatically moved towards her son's room.

She smiled seeing her son sleeping peacefully . She sat near him and carresed his face. Sensing the touch he slowly opened his eyes and his lips curved seeing the person sitting near him.

"Good morning maa" he said in a sleepy tone and his mom wished him back.

" Are you nervous?" His mother asked carressing his hairs.

" Little." He whispered making himself comfortable in her lap.

" Awww..It will be a blockbuster. Go , freshen up and come down for breakfast. I will call your father.

He informed he will be here for breakfast but didn't show up still!" Saying so she went down.

Completing his morning chores , he opened instagram.

His fingers touched the search icon on the instagram and the recently searched profiles appeared on his phone screen.

His hands automatically went to the '__ice__editzs' page and a smiled appeared on his face looking at the admin's atrocities.

At the same time he could not help but appreciate the efforts the admin had put in for the edits .

Tapping on her stories,he saw how badly she had screamed her lungs out for his entry when the entire theatre was in pin drop silence

Smiling ear to ear, Goutham did not think twice before pressing that blue follow button which is gone change his life...
.................................................................

HERE'S THE FIRST PART OF UNDHAN RASIGAI NAAN ALAVA.. PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS 🦋💜

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING THIS STORY A CHANCE... IT'S PURELY FICTIONAL.

INSTA ID : Rithsha_writes

Stay safe and take care 💜