Enemies To Lovers (Battlefield)

Never had you been caught

Never had you been caught. Yet now you felt as if you faced Death.

It was as if all those years of victory were laughing in your face. Destiny and Fate mocking you.

You lay injured on the battle field coughing up blood. Your sword lay 10 feet away from your reach. Coughing up blood you tried to reach it.Maybe if you could touch it there was still hope. Weakly you dragged your body to the hilt of the sword. Screams and Bloodshed was all around you. As your fingers brush against the hilt someone kicked the sword further away.

You gasped in pain as they kicked your hand. Dragging you by the hair the male lifted your face to his. "The almighty warrior. Not so strong now are we," He chuckled. "Any last words?" he says. Your eyesight was blurring and your chest burning. "Rot in hell coward," you said and spat blood in his face.

Glaring at you he heaves his sword. Slowly you close your eyes, ready to embrace death. However, the sword never reaches you. Your eyes open in time to see a sword pierce the mans armour as his grip on you is slowly. As his body falls you see him.

The Devil.

Your Worst enemy.

The man who saved your life.

"Why?" you weakly ask

"Because I am the only one who can pierce your heart darling. You don't get to die on me"

Thats how it all started. How you knew that you enemy. The devil. Had a heart that heated for only you.