Part 1

The trip that changed my life:

Author’s pov:

Y/n born to a middle class family in India. She was a normal child. She enjoyed hanging out with friends, had mood swings, hated math, and loved her family. Currently 21, she completed her bachelors in psychology with flying colours.

Y/n’s pov:

I was just sitting on my bed watching my fav k-drama, “Vincenzo”. “How I wish I could meet Song Joong-ki”. I was just sitting admiring my celebrity crush when my mom came in with a card. It was my eldest brother’s wedding card. He was going to marry a girl from South korea. They both met at a party of a common friend. Anyways it was a destination wedding in Seoul. We were to stay for at least a month as I was one of his two sisters. 

“When are you going to buy your dresses? You have no nice clothes and you are going to stay there for a month” 

“Yes I would go tomorrow with Janavi”

Janavi was my best friend and also the cousin of my brother’s fiance.

Next day:

I went to the mall to pick clothes for me and J. We both were to leave the day after tomorrow so we had to buy all the clothes and also some materials for the wedding. It was an Indian wedding so we had to buy some traditional items from our country.

“Hey bitch, took you long enough” 

“Aish Traffic” 

“Let’s go, I can’t wait to look hotter than you” 

“We both know who is the hotter one here.” 

While shopping Janavi said, “You know bts have increased their fanbase by 200% in the last year” 

“That’s cool.” 

“How can you not like them? They literally have the most handsome man alive, the sexiest man alive and also the man with the most perfect face.” 

“I don’t hate them they are just way to different from what I like” 

She just hummed and started searching for suitable clothes again.

She was a crazy fan of BTS but me on the other hand was more interested in dramas than korean music. 

Skip:the day of flight

“Hey be ready we are coming in 10min to pick you up” 

“Yeah I am waiting, drive fast” 

“Ok bye” Today me and Janavi were to catch our flight from Mumbai to Seoul. My brother and his friends were already in Seoul and the rest of the elders would come after 3 weeks.

“Yes mom, we will be safe. Yes I packed everything” 

“Bye mom and dad see you soon” 

“Byee sweetie” 

We sat on the plane for an 8 hour long flight. As soon as we left we saw my brother who came to pick us up. As we exited the airport we saw all reporters from South korean news media standing there. Oh yeah I forgot to mention my brother is the Ceo of an IT company and my soon to be sister-in-law was a very famous designer here in seoul. We skimmed our way through the crowd to the car.