♾preparing for exploring, Chapter 1♾

✖️George loves Exploring new places, especially big abandoned places.
George is an Orphan but he don't mind at all (This is the reason why I didn't put Techno here✨)

His parents died for unknown reason when he was 1 so he really don't remember them. He don't have any siblings or other family relatives... or he thinks he don't.

When he's not out with His friends, he goes at night to the forest near his house, where he is just walking around wasting time, or he just cooks. He is a great cooker and his favorite thing to cook is Beef/Chicken Steak with French fries and Ketchup. (Yummy)
Or he is cleaning. He likes it too but he's not really good at it..

George is kinda skinny but not too much. He basically looks like this

He likes to wear this type of clothes but when he goes somewhere to explore he always wears more tight clothes but not pants

'I should go buy some food, I don't feel like cooking today..'
As he said that he got up from his comfy black sofa, where he was laying watching news, and went to change into some proper clothes instead of being in his pajamas.

The shop is not that far away from where he lives, like 10 minutes of walking.
♾at da shop♾

Should I take a cart? Nah, fuck it, I won't be here for too long anyway.

George grabbed things like some candy, instant soup&noodles and a flashlight for his tonight's exploring, paid for those things and went back home.

What time is it...
9:30pm? Why is it so dark... It's basically summer.. Oh well, time for my explore to begin! Just to find a new place..

When he said that, he eventually cleaned up those things that he bought, and went to find a place to explore on the internet.

A doorbell rank.

Huh?? This late at night?

He got up and went to open the door to see his annoying neighbor standing there all terrified.

"What happened Karen? Is something wrong?"
"You didn't heard?! They have found a dead body of a man, deep in the forest near the abandoned Castle!"
"What?! Wai- There is abandoned castle here?!"
"Yea! And the body that was found, belonged to old Mr Harrison.."
'Aw man, I liked him, he always got me something when I came over..'

He really didn't care if someone was found dead. He was fascinated by it and e castle, which means he don't need to find a place to explore!
'So now I know where to go tonight.'
"Do you know that any chance where the castle is..?"
"Yea! Here is a map"
'Why the hell does she have a map-'
"W-Well thank you"
I took it and she left
"Damn, but what if something is there... I hope not.."
After an hour after Karen left, He went to prepare.

He put on black elastic pants and dark blue smaller hoodie with black top under it, and big black boots.

(These ones)

(These ones). Then he took the flashlight&map that Karen gave him, grabbed a Coca-Cola lollipop and head to the castle.

"Be prepared castle! Here I come!"✖️

♾If you like this chapter, please vote!♾