Why Does It Have To Be HIM?! {1}

(JUST A NOTE: XxShadowLillyxX is my quizilla!!! Thats why the cover says XxShadowLillyxX)

I groaned. This is the worst part of moving. Unpacking.

"KATIE! KATHY! Go pick your rooms and move all the boxes!" Picking my room I was excited about, moving boxes....not so much.

I walked around the house with Kathy for what seemed like forever, I made a bet that if I didn't throw up on the plane ride, I could choose my room first, and if I did Kathy got to choose first. Please don't pick the attic...I thought.

We came to a room about the size of the master bedroom, which niether of us could have, our mom got it. I'll explain what happened to my dad when I unpack later.

Anyway, we came to the room and she jumped up and down and pointed at it like a little 5 year old.

"I want this one!" She said excitedly. I laughed, wow how am I related to this?

I grinned, "Alright!" I raced off to where the attic stairs should be and looked up. I pulled the rope that let down the stairs and climbed up. Its huge!

"MOM!" I called from the top of the attic stairs. "WE CHOSE OUR ROOMS!"

"Alright sweetie! Dinner will be ready in about an hour, the moving people will be here with your beds in about 5 minutes"

"Alright!" Kathy and I said in unison. I ran downstairs and looked at the boxes. Ugh. I grabbed one of them and lugged it to my room, it was full of clothes.

I started unpacking them when the moving guys knocked on the attic staircase I closed. I pushed it open and waved them in.

"Where do you want it?" Asked one of them.

I looked around, "By the window over there in the left corner" I pointed.

They nodded and dropped the bed off over there. I thanked them and they went to deliver Kathys bed to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished unpacking, which took about 5 hours, it was 6 pm. I climbed on my bed and looked out the window. Since my window was on the side of the house I could look into the persons house next door.

I scanned for an open window, I'm not a creeper or anything, it's just fun to see what other peoples houses look like on the inside.

Anyway, I scanned the windows and found one that didn't have blinds drawn. Damn. There was a boy shirtless in the window. He had dreamy black hair and blue eyes. In other words, hot.

When he caught sight of me looking I quickly ducked and curled into a miniature ball on my bed. I wonder if he goes to school with me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter numero uno! How do you like it?! Do you like it enough to make me a pretty banner? Or send me a message? :D I hope so!!

BANNER/RATE/MESSAGE

XxShadowLillyxX