Night 1

I grunted in anger as I watched the three robots in boredom. Micheal was standing by the door peeking down the hallway "this place is pretty dark" Micheal said quietly. I nodded slightly "yeah, it is" I leaned back in my chair and put my feet up on the desk and sighed shutting my eyes "i guess we just sit back and relax, nothing else is really going on." Michael came back into the office and slapped me slightly "you are so dumb sometimes.....why don't we go and wonder around this place so we can find an exit!" I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him "you have a point......alright lets go...." I got up from my seat and walked out the door. Micheal followed close behind as we walked down the hall.

3rd pov                                                                                                                                                                             Bray and Micheal got to the main room, there was a bunch of tables, a stage where the animotronics stood, a purple curtain with a sign saying out of order and other rooms that lead somewhere. Micheal walked over to the animal and stared at them "you know these things have a lot of detail, like when they shut down it looks like their actually sleeping" Bray walked next to Micheal and looked at the bunny "yeah, your right" They two friends walked twords a door and opened it, it looked like the main entrance! they both walked into the room and saw a window and next to it, an exit!. The sprinted towards the door and tried opening it "of course, locked" Micheal pointed out the obvious. Bray backed up a bit and sprinted and turned slightly sideways and hit the door with his shoulder, he tried again and again until his shoulder hurt pretty bad, but it wouldn't break. He growled at the door "if only i had my powers..." he mumbled. Micheal laughed "its ok im sure we will get out of here" Bray smiled at Micheal but that smiled quickly vanished to a crashing noise. The two turned their attention to the main room, Bray glaced at the clock "3:00am" he spoke lightly "3 more hours until daylight" Micheal added. They slowly walked into the main room and peeked around the corner and there eyes widened.

There stood by the two hallways was a purple bunny, it looked around and slowly looked at the two boys and tilted its head slightly sideways. The two friends froze thinking it wouldn't see them, but the bunny moved closer and spoke "H-H-HI everybody! I-Its me, Bonnie bu-bunny" it said. Bray growled as Micheal slightly hid behind Bray "I don't like that thing" Micheal whispered "neither do I, but we got to get through this thing and get to the office." The bunny continued to walk towards them, Bray grabbed Micheal and made him and Micheal both tumble to dodge Bonnie's punch at them. They both sprinted towards the office and shut the door "don't do that!" Micheal yelled, "why?" Bray asked, "we have to save power, only use that if necessary!" "this is necessary!!! there is a gaint ass bunny coming our way!!!" Bray yelled back. The black haired boy looked out the window and saw the bunny gone "ok..." he spoke quietly and opened the door, Micheal sighed "so if that's alive that probably means they others are too....." 

Bray hit the wall in frustration and picked up the tablet "alright, wheres that bunny" Micheal tapped his shoulder and pointed at the other door "f-f-found him!" 

Bray turned around and made a fist but quickly looked "oh yeah...no powers....shit" Micheal shook his head and slid under the bunny and kicked Bonnie's back, the robot stepped forward to stop it from falling and hit Micheal in his chest when it turned around, Bray yelled out and tackled Bonnie making them both fall to the ground on top of Micheal. The black haired boy grabbed the robots head and its neck and began to try and rip it off "not......so.........strong....grrr.......as I......use to be!" he spoke. Bonnie opened its jaw and bit down on Bray's hand making him scream slightly "stupid....damn robot!" he pulled harder, the robot let out a loud scream making him jump back. Micheal pushed the robot over and ran inside the office shutting the door behind him. They both breathed heavily "what....the hell is going on..." Micheal spoke through breaths. "I don't....know..." Bray replied. They both sat there for the rest of the night. 6:00am came and the sunrise woke them up. Bray looked around to see Micheal gone, he shouted for him "Micheal!?" "AHHH!!!!!"

~clif hanger, mwhahaha see guys next time~Bray H.