Light of my life - 4

Raina went to their room and Naina greeted Meghna. She shared a very special bond with her. Naina was like a daughter to her rather than a DIL. After  sometime they went out in the ground and found Veer surrounded by cadets. He was merrily crawling from one Cadet to another. Liking this new atmosphere and attention. Huda was standing in the corner adoring Veer with tearful eyes. He was again and again cursing himself for his act.

Raina along with Meghna came there laughing and talking. Basically he was listening while Naina and Meghna were talking. Now he is used to being an observer while they are talking. He too adores their relation of a mother and daughter.

As they reach near them he finds Huda standing away with his head bowed down. Rajveer went to him and encircled his arm around his shoulder. When he felt someone's present Huda immediately cleared his tears. 

Rajveer: Agar apni galati realize ho hii gyi hai to chup reh krr apne aap ko kyu trouble krr rhe ho. Go and talk to her

When Huda heard this he finally turned around facing Rajveer but head still bowed.

Huda: Mujhe maaf krr do sirji....uss mogambo kii baton mei aakr maine aapke aur naina ke baare mei kya kya bakwaas nhi kiya.....aapke itne pavitra rishte prr sawaal uthaaye.....aaj tak kitni baar maine aapko disappoint kiya.....aapko uss match ke liye bhi challenge kiya phir bhi aapne ek shabd nhi bola......mujhe maaf krdo sirji

Saying this he folded his hands in front of Rajveer.

Rajveer kept his hands over Huda's as a gesture of telling not to join hands.

Rajveer: Huda....I know tumhaari galati nhi thi.....Maj. Bhargav Naina se apne badle utar rhe hai bcs Maj. Bhargav kii official complaint ho chuki hai that he has conducted unfair investigation in Naveen's case. Unhone tumhe apna mohra bnaya. Jao aur Naina ko ek baar sorry bol do. Tumse gussa hai wo bss....maan jaayegi

Huda: Na sirji.....mai usko apne chehra nhi dikha skta.....dekho kitni khush hai Veer ke saath....(he pointed at Naina who was merilly playing with Veer. Meghna, Naina and her frnds were sitting in a circle around Veer and were playing with him) Mai agar uske saamne gya to phir se kuch galat hoga uske saath

Rajveer: Aisa kuch nhi hoga Huda...(Huda again shook his head in negetivity)...Achha chlo mere saath

Saying this he dragged Huda with him and made him stand in front of Naina.

As she saw Huda all those sayings started playing in her ears. What he said and what all the cadets were saying ill about Rajveer.

"Cadet Naina Singh aur Capt. Rajveer Shekhawat ke beech najayaz sambhandh hai."

"Mujhe to pehle hii pta tha....jab dekho Capt. Rajveer ke aas pass ghoomti rehti hai"

"Haan aur wo mentorship programme se bhi late aaye the....kaun jaane raasta bhatke thhe ya thoda time spend krna thha sath"

"Dekha nhi thha kaise usko defend kiya tha jab uski asli identity saamne aayi thi"

"Capt. ka bhi sahi apne hii dost ki behen ke sathh...."

"Waise capt. ko ek gaddar ke behen hii milli thi ...... Wo chaahe to hazaar ladkiyaan aa skti hai??"

Naina stood up in anger and looked at Huda and then Rajveer.

Rajveer from eyes was gesturing her to forgive Huda but all those accusations for Rajveer were running in her mind. She shot an angry look at both Huda and Rajveer and then left stomping her foot.

Meghna looked at Rajveer who gestures her to take care of Huda.(Rajveer had narrated the whole incident as well as Huda's feelings for Naina to Meghna beforehand)

Meghna blinked her eyes in affirmation. When Rajveer was assured he went behind Naina.

Here Huda was still standing at the same spot unmoved.

Meghna stood up from the ground and came to Huda.

Meghna: Amar putter

Huda looked at her.

Meghna: Dil chhota nhi krna.....thodi der ke liye hii gussa hai Naina....gya hai na raj manage usko....tension na le....mna lega wo.... aaj hmaare saath baithh

Saying this she dragged Huda to sit on the ground in the circle around Veer.

Cut to Rajveer
Rajveer was following Naina. She went Inside their room leaving the door open as she knew he would be coming any minute. And as expected he was there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I know small hai....really sorry
And I have thought one thing
Haan Haan
Theek hai
Aap log soch the hoge roz hii kuchh na kuch sochti hai
So maine socha yeh hai kii
Mai pehle apni RanVeer stories khatm krr lu which will take 3-4 weeks(max.)
And then all my focus on Raina stories!!

Kya kehte ho??

Haan but yeh beech beech mei
"Light of my life"
Ke updates aate rahenge randomly a

Target 35+ votes and comments

Tell me you're comments about the story.
Zaroori nhi hai tareef hii kro....if somewhere you find the story boring or stretchy just tell me in the comments or DM.

Waise.....kya lagta hai Phoolan devi maanegi Rajveer kii baat ??
Btao btao

Byeeeeeeee

Signing off
Kikaberry