Intro

A/N -Hello guys!! My name is Debanhi and i just want to say this story is from one of my many dreams i have of the haikyuu boys.. LOL anyways this story does contain heavy language,smut, oikawa, depression, self harm so with that being said i am giving you guys a warning right now i won't be giving any other warning after this because i just told you.. anyways with that being said please enjoy 🥰Also i know you guys don't look like that but she's just so pretty i had too😭 so in my mind y/n looks like that but obviously she looks like you guys!!🤍

 anyways with that being said please enjoy 🥰Also i know you guys don't look like that but she's just so pretty i had too😭 so in my mind y/n looks like that but obviously she looks like you guys!!🤍

╔ ————————————————————————— ╗

𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑮𝑮𝑮
𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑮𝑮𝑮
You wake up to the most annoying sound in the world your dang stinking alarm clock.... You go and check to see what time it is..6:30am what a draggg. You let out the biggest stretch you can the kind that makes your whole body vibrate you know which one i'm taking about. After being up later last night studying for god knows how many test you make your way to the restroom to get ready into your uniform you put on light make up because it's just school grab your volleyball bag and keys and make your way to your brothers room. No morning practice for either of you so you took the time to sleep in you make haste and make your way towards your older brother who is still knocked out in his sleep. You call out to your brother by his doorframe "Rintarō wake up" no answer "Come on you'll be late" still no answer "IM GOING TO CALL MOMMMM" and yet still no answer you thought about it and then you said "Rintarō Suna i'm going to be taking your car because mine needs an oil change and i'm going to ask Alfred to take it for me!" you say with a sly smirk. "ITS ALIVEEEEEEE!!" you say as he rushes awake to run to the dresser to grab his keys "NEVER Y/N GO BORROW THE BMW YOUR NOT TAKING MY SWEET GIRLLLL!!" at this point he's basically hissing at you.

 You roll your eyes as you knew that was the only way to ever wake your brother up his precious car it's not all that it's just a black audi r8 you didn't care to much for cars so your parents just got you a black mat corvette 2020 since you could...

You roll your eyes as you knew that was the only way to ever wake your brother up his precious car it's not all that it's just a black audi r8 you didn't care to much for cars so your parents just got you a black mat corvette 2020 since you couldn't think of anything else but you also still used your black bmw just to get to school and around places. Your family was wealthy your mother was a world renowned surgeon to one of the best hospitals around your father was also a world renowned business to one of the best marketing companies around. They were never home as they were always way on business trips saving lives yelling at people or they would go on vacations for months on end the only time they were home is when something was happening around the area or some charity event they had to come to but other than that they weren't always there.
Rintarō's Audi r8