Chapter 2: The Crash

A/N: I couldn't help myself. Upon reflection, I realized the first two parts were really short and we left on a cliffhanger, so I decided to update two days in a row to get the ball rolling! You will start to see some more changes from the original here as well as a new chapter name, so I hope you enjoy! 

Orchid seemed to be around my age. She was so stunning, completely mature yet so young and fresh. She wore a white dress, just like her mother, but hers was strapless, exposing her beautiful collar bones and long, flawless neck. She paired it with a little silver purse-thing...oh who gave a shit what it was called because her long legs were made even longer by heels. Silver heels. I couldn't look for too long, it wouldn't be right to be openly checking her out in front of her family, or mine, but I had to look. Just this once.

She was tan, smooth, and her skin glowed.

Her brown hair was straight, and it reached all the way down to her waist, so long and so smooth, I just wanted to run my fingers through it, run my hands along her neck, feel her pulse, feel along her shoulder, down her waist, feel the whisper of her hair as it reach down towards her... jesus, focus! Focus on something else!

Her lips. Her lips were full and pink, her nose was slim and perfect. Her body, beneath that dress...something else!

How the hell could I focus? Just look at her!

She had curves, from her beautiful hourglass shaped midsection, to her legs that were thin and toned, to her slender arms. Despite her curves, she was tiny. Five foot two I would bet. She was just so tiny. So small, and so smooth, and so dainty, and so perfect.

But her eyes. My God, her eyes were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen! They were blue! Bright, blue. Even brighter than her father's, and more than twice as stunning. A beautiful blue that completely contrasted the rest of her. I was stunned by her appearance, I might have even been gawking at her beauty.

My reaction was silly, I mean I had a girlfriend, but at the time it seemed like the most perfect and rational reaction. She smiled at me, and even her teeth were perfect and white!

So fúcking beautiful!

She held out her hand to me, and I almost jumped in anticipation at the idea of being able to touch her, feel her smooth skin for myself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Nikolai." She finally spoke. My God, the way she said my name! Her voice, that voice, it sounded like a little bell. Crystal clear and sweet and bright, and beautiful, wrapped around my name like silk and pulled me into the ocean that was her eyes.

I reached out my hand and shook hers. Shít, she was so soft! Softer than I could have ever imagined. Since I was touching her, I was closer to her than before. She had little freckles, dancing along her neck, on her chin, some on her collar bones, and who knew where else but I wanted to know. 

Speak you idiot!

"It's wonderful to meet you, too, Orchid." I tested her name on my tongue, and I loved the way it sounded. Her eyes widened in surprise when I said her name, and a slight blush creeped up her neck, touching her high cheekbones. For a moment, I was lost in her eyes, in her touch, in her.. in everything. Nobody else existed, and I was more than happy to be in my little bubble with her. Unfortunately, the silence couldn't last forever. My mother's voice effectively broke my trance.

"Well, let's not all just stand here when there's food in the dining room!" My mother announced, clearly excited. I released Orchid's hand, and motioned towards the dining room. She followed her parents, taking sideways glances at me, and blushing whenever she found me staring at her. I smiled down at her, causing her to bite her lip. My God, the things I could do to that lip...